Chapter 23

Finn's POV

It was our last day in Italy, so i decided to take Rachel out on a nice little dinner in the actual city part of Sicily.

We went to a nice Pizza place because when you go to Italy, you've got to try the pizza. So I've been told.

"I see we are getting the Italian experience! What kind of pizza should we get?" She asks me.

I glance at the menu and see the Margarita Pizza was starred.

"Does the Margarita sound good?"

She nods.

It truly was the best a pizza I've ever had. I can't believe that our week is almost up. All we have left is tonight, and I know exactly what to do.

Once we get back to our suite, I get out of my tux and put on more causal clothes. Rachel was dressed perfectly, she had on a nice, red sundress with sandals.

"You won't need your sandals!" I say grabbing her hand. She quickly pulls them off before we head out to the beach.
The sun was just beginning to set so the mood was nice. We walked along the beach with the gentle breeze blowing at Rachel's dress.

On the way back, it was dark. Except for the stars that filled the sky and the full moon that lit up the ocean. I just so happened to look up and saw a shooting star.

"Rach, make a wish!" She immediately looks up at the shooting star and closes her eyes shut to make her wish.
When she opens them, we continue to walk.

"What'd you wish for?" I ask.

She gives me a suspicious smile and shrugs.

"I can't tell you, Then it won't come true!"

I have an idea of what she wished for.
I want the same thing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT: So I promised I would tell y'all the big news I have. I really enjoy writing this Finchel fanfic but lately I feel like expanding my imagination😂 That is why I will be starting a new Fanfic. It's going to be Monchele based and it's called "Habits"

Here's the deal: I'm at 1.3k reads.

•1.4k reads= Summary

• 1.5k reads= 1st chapter

Be sure to add "Habits" To your library once you see it.
Just keep checking to see 1.5k on my account and then you'll see the story;)
Also, I will continue my Beginning & End fanfic, but might not update as much as I would like due to writing 2 fanfics at once! Don't be shy to leave comments or messages on what you think about the new fanfic.

Another little piece of info: My wattpad doesn't allow me to respond to your comments in my chapters because I have an invalid email or something awk like that. It also doesn't let me vote, which sucks😭😭😭😭
I don't have another email so I'm stuck with not responding. I read every comment, tbh I've tried responding to a lot of them but can't. I can respond if you leave a message on my message board. So feel free to talk with me whenever!

Thank you!