Chapter 12

Finn's POV

I open my eyes for the first time in what feels like forever. I hoped the first thing I saw was Rachel's beautiful face but instead, I saw a male nurse with a shocked look.

"Oh my god, your awake Mr Hudson! I have to go get that lady!" He runs off out of the room to leave me without a response.

Was he talking about Rachel? He had to be.

Sure enough a very soaked Rachel comes running into my room then to my arms. I hug her so tightly before I pull back. I felt a slight pain in my chest.

"Oh god, did I hurt you?! Do I need to get the nurse? I need assistance, he needs assistance!!!!" She yells out into the hallway.

I let out a light laugh. "Rachel I'm fine! I'm actually great now, I have you here with me."

She blushes.

About 5 minutes later a nurse walks in. "Mr. Hudson! How are you feeling? Rate your pain on a scale of 1 to 10." He says.

"I'm fine, uh p-probably a 5?" I say.

"Well I don't mean to get to religious but I would say that it's a miracle your alive. You might not know this but you were practically on deaths door! It won't be to long before your out of the hospital." He says happily and walks out the door.

I turn my attention to Rachel who looks like she's been crying and playing in the rain but slipped.

"What happened?" I ask while gesturing to her jeans, which were ripped.

"We'll not to long ago I came into see you while you were still in your coma and that nurse kicked me out cause you weren't allowed visitors. So I ran out to my car and tripped and here I am looking like shit." She smiles.

"You know why I think I woke up from my coma?"

"Why?"

"When you came in here to see me, I must've felt it and I would do anything and everything to see you again."

Tears filled her eyes. I grab her hand and pull her into my bed. I kiss her head and wrap my arm around her tiny figure.

"I don't know what I would of done if you had died."
She sobs into my shoulder while I comfort her.

I pull her face up so she's looking at me."Well I'm alive, and I'm with you, and I won't ever leave you, and I won't every stop loving you." I cup her face with my hands and pull her to my lips. I kiss her with all the energy I have left in me.

*********
It's been a month since I've gotten back from the hospital and I've honestly never been better. As soon as we got back from the hospital, Rachel took full advantage of my wellness. She pulled me into the bedroom and things escalated from there. We've been doing the same thing at least twice a week.

Other than that, Rachel has done an amazing job of taking care of me. She makes sure to always wake me up and not let me sleep in. She makes me breakfast, lunch, and dinner...and of course afterwards "dessert". If you know what I mean.

This morning Rachel received a phone call from my brother in law, Kurt. He also happened to live in New York.

"Kurt, hey!!! It's been so long, what's up?"

Pause.

"Oh that sounds great, but I'm not sure if he's well enough for that yet..."

Pause.

"Ok, I'll run it by him. Bye!" She hangs up.

"What am I not well enough for?" I ask her with a smirk.

"Kurt asked me if you and I wanted to hit a new club with him, Santana, Brittany, and a couple others who's names I forgot...tonight."

"Rachel, I'm well enough to go to a club and maybe drink a little."

"Are you sure? Your doctor said that you should stay away from rigorous activity, I think dancing counts." She says.

"Well for your information Rachel, sex with you can also be a very rigorous activity. Plus, we all know I can't dance so I think I'll be fine."

She laughs at my remark.

"Are you absolutely, positively, 100% sure you are well and able for this?"

"Yes, call Kurt back. I need to get out of the house anyway."

"So it's settled, we'll be meeting up with Kurt and everybody else at the club tonight around 9."