Chapter 25

Finn's POV

"I'm pregnant!"

It feels like I got the wind knocked out of my breath, but in a good way.

"Rachel, that's amazing! We're gonna have a little Hudson roaming around this house!" I pick her up and kiss her over and over again while she wraps her legs around my waist.

"Wait...when did I get you pregnant? We almost always use protection."

"About 2 weeks ago, you forgot to use it."

"Oh...okay. Let's just not do that when we're 50." I say laughing.

"I bought like 5 tests while you were out and they all said positive, all that throwing up was just morning sickness." She says.

"I'm so happy, Rachel. I know your going to be the best mother when our little boy or girl comes into the world!" I hug her tightly, like I wasn't ever going to hug her again.

"And your going to be an even better dad." She whispers in my ear.

"Thank you. Now let's make an appointment!" I say heading to the phone with Rachel's hand in mine.

"Hi, I would like to make a sonogram appointment for my wife."

Pause

"Yes, about a week or two."

Pause

"That works great! Yes, thank you."

I hang up the phone to see a very excited Rachel.

"I got us an appointment for next week!"

"I can't believe this is happening. It's everything I've ever wanted, my wish came true." She tells me.

"What wish?"

"Well in Italy, when you showed me the shooting star, I wished for a baby." I smile at her, then kiss her rosy red cheeks.

"I knew that's what you wished for and I'm glad it came true."

"I'm glad it was you who got me pregnant." She says with smirk.

"I'm glad it was me too, do you think it'll be a boy or a girl?"

"I don't really know..." She feels her stomach then responds.

"Feels like a girl." She says laughing.

"No matter what it is, it will be a blessing to our lives."

Beginning & EndOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara