Chapter 8

(WARNING: WANKY MATERIAL UP AHEAD!)

Finn's POV

As soon as we got home Rachel grabbed me and kissed me several times. She and I would barely come up for a breath. Our tongues were exploring the others mouths when the thought finally came to mind.

Was Rachel wanting to have sex with me? I know for a fact I wanted to have sex with her. The only way to confirm if she did was to basically ask.

"Want to move this upstairs?" I ask her nervously.

She whispers in my ear with a flirty voice "Yes"

I quickly picked her up while her legs wrapped around my waist and carried her up the stairs, all while she takes my jacket off and throws it on the stairs.

On the way to my bedroom we knocked over so many things that Rachel stopped kissing me and just laughed and didn't stop. I joined in with a playful little laugh and opened my bedroom door.

I gently set her down on the bed but she didn't want to be one second without me. She grabbed me aggressively by the shirt and quickly started unbuttoning it. I decided I should start taking off her dress while she was busy with my shirt.

My hand searches around on her back to find the zipper.

Once I found it, I gently pull it down until it stops. She let's go of me and grabs the front of her dress to pull it off. I help her cause I don't know how long I can wait before I start to make out with her again.

We finally take it off, she's just in her bra and underwear, while I'm just shirtless. She was so beautiful, there is nobody on this earth that I would rather do this with, than her.

Her hands find my pants, before you know it they're off. I pick her up and carry her farther up the bed. She let's out a loud laugh when I drop her and lunge for her lips. She grabs my face with one hand while the other travels up and down my neck.

Both of my hands are placed on her waist. I move them up and down when she sits up a little bit.

"Take it off?" She says gesturing to her bra.
I don't hesitate, I unclip the straps and throw it off to the side and resume kissing her. I slowly move my way down to her neck and lie there with her holding on to me tightly.

"I love you more than anything." I say under my breath.

"I love you more!"

"How much more?" I ask looking into her eyes with a smirk.

"Times infinity more." She says while kissing my chest.

"That's a lot of love." We both laugh and kiss.

*********
Rachel's POV

I wake up right next to him, I don't think that it's possible to get any closer than how we are right now.
He's not awake yet so I play with his wild hair for a couple minutes, then I look under the covers to see that we are both naked.

I smile because last night with Finn couldn't of gotten any better. I give him a light kiss on the nose and hug him before I hop out of the bed.

I decide to take a quick shower, but in the guest bathroom so I don't wake him up. I was planning on making him and I a nice breakfast.

After my shower I grab one of his big shirts and sweats, like the ones I wore when I first got here. I make my way downstairs to find a broken lamp. I guess we broke that, last night.

I can't help but laugh.

I make us a nice vegetarian breakfast when I hear him coming down the stairs.
He's wearing only his boxers, which I have no problem with. He walks over to me and kisses me.

"Hey beautiful" He says.

"Hey handsome, want some breakfast?"

"You read my mind." He takes my hand and pulls me to the table where I laid out our meal.

We eat and spent the beautiful morning doing absolutely nothing productive.