Chapter 30

Rachel's POV

My daughter's due date is October 9th, it's September 2nd. I'm very excited to welcome her to the world but I just wish all of this stress could escape my body. Even though me and Finn finished the nursery, there are still a million things to do.

I remember yesterday morning I told Finn to install the baby seat in the car (Which he should of done a month ago), if he didn't do it, I'll be having a cow and not a baby.

While he had left for work a couple hours ago, I decided to check the car to see if he listened to me. Before I even got to the car, I spotted the car seat box, untouched.

"Finn, I freaking told you to install it!!" The tension that is building up inside of me is about to explode.

For the next 2 and a half hours, I installed the car seat all by myself and quite angrily, might I add.

"Hey, Rach!" I feel Finn wrap his arms around my waist and kiss my cheek.

I pull away as soon as it happens. He looks confused but I shoot him a death stare.

"FINN HUDSON, I told you yesterday morning to install this!!! You had the day off so you could of done it so easily, but instead you leave your pregnant wife to solve a fucking jig saw puzzle!!!!!!!!!!"

His face floods with guilt. I knew he spent the whole day yesterday doing absolutely nothing, which only made me angrier.

"Rachel...I'm sorry. What can I do to help out?" He tries to hug me, but I'm not letting him get off this easily.

"Well actually in case you didn't know, I've done everything that needed to be done, except one thing, the most important thing might I add. We haven't picked out a baby name."

"I just don't know that we should do that right now...we'll know her name when we see her." He replies.

"No, Finn!! What if we don't know her name when we first see her? I don't want her name to be "baby" for the first month of her life, we are picking right now."

He let's out an angry groan and puts his hands through his hair.

"Look, I'm not in the mood for this right now. I just wanted to come home to my beautiful wife and soon to be kid. I thought that once I got home, all my stress from work would just disappear, instead it doubled!!! I'm not gonna sugar coat this, but ever since you got pregnant, you've been bitching my ear off and-" He stops talking, he knows what he just said was a douche move.

Tears are forming in my eyes, he really pushed it. He thinks he's stressed? Try being 20 pounds heavier and constantly throwing up. I push him aside and run up to our bedroom and lock the door.

I hear him follow me up and knock on the door.

"Rach, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that." I can tell he's sorry but I just need to get out of the house.

Kurt. I need to see Kurt.

I grab a bag and start packing, I also text Kurt that I'm sleeping over for the night.

After I'm packed, I unlock the door to find Finn leaning against a wall with a stressed look.

"W-where are you going?" He asks worriedly.

"I need some time away from everything. I'm spending the night at Kurt's." I announce while walking down the stairs.

"That's not a good idea, your a month away from delivering and-"

"You know what's not a good idea? Stoping me, so just quit it!!!!" I yell right at his face, then run to my car.

I drive in the direction of Kurt's apartment with hot tears water falling down my face.

My phone starts ringing, caller ID shows that it's Kurt.

"Hey Kurt." I try not to sniffle but it's impossible.

"Rachel, why are you crying? Is it the baby or Finn?" He asks demandingly.

"Its just this-"

HONK

I look to my left to see the bright lights of a car coming right at me.

I brace myself for impact but it all happens in less then a second. I hear a collision noise, then glass shattering.

My stomach shoots with pain.

Amazing what can happen in just one second.