Chapter 24

Finn's POV

Me and Rachel have been married for about 6 months, so I decided to take her out on a little Romantic date at a seafood restaurant.

Rachel used to be a vegan but I kinda pulled her out of that cause I could not survive without meat.

Once we were at the restaurant, Rachel was looking at the menu quite intensely.

"Uh...Rachel, is there something wrong with the menu?"

"No, I'm just having a harder time reading lately."

"Welcome to the club!" I say pulling out my glasses that I only wear when I read.

"Could I um, maybe borrow those for a second?" I look at her in disbelief but I still hand her the glasses.

"Wait...is that a GREY HAIR?!" I ask teasingly.

Rachel grabs her hair and starts to look through it, checking for the grey hair.
Of course, I start laughing hysterically.

"May I take your order?" A male waiter asks us.

"Yes, the Salmon." I say.

I look over at Rachel who is still having a hard time with the menu. Finally she looks up feeling accomplished.

"Shrimp, please!" She says happily.

"Look at my little non-vegan!"

"I haven't told my dads about that, I don't think they'd be to happy with you, Finn!" I hear a hint a joking in her voice.

I laugh it off.

"You know what, I don't care because I love you and your dads love me too. It'd be not sweat!"

"I love you too, Finn."

*********
The next morning I hear this really weird noise. At first I thought it was coughing, then I realized what it really was.

"Whoa, Rachel you okay?" I ask her while she throws up into the toilet.

"Oh yeah, the shrimp just wasn't that fresh." She throws up again.

"I'm gonna call your work, your not going in today. Do you want me to stay with you?"

"Uhh no, I'm fine it's something I can take care of. Thank you though." A small smile appears on her, so I kiss her on the cheek and call her work.

When I was off the phone I picked Rachel up and put her on our bed with a trash can nearby.

"Get some sleep, you look tired. Also, call me if you get worse, I'll be sure to head home."

"Ok Finn, you'll be late for work so start heading out. I love you!!"
I nod and kiss her forehead before leaving for work.

At about noon, I decide to text her.

How are you feeling?-Finn❤️

Better, I haven't thrown up since 11!-Rachel xoxo

Good, I'll be back before you know it to take care of you;)-Finn❤️

With that I continued with work until the end of the day.

When I got back home, I didn't see Rachel in the kitchen or the living room.

"Rach? Where are you?" I call.

"FINN!!!!!" I hear her running down the stairs then jumping into my arms and kissing my face.

"Wow, you really are feeling better!" I say smiling and kissing her back.

"Guess what?" She asks looking at me with her beautiful smile.

"What?"

"I'm pregnant!"