Chapter 15

Hey guys, I felt bad about updating my chapter so late, that I decided to write a new one!😂also thank you for over 200 reads!! It's short but please enjoy the chapter;)

Finn's POV

Once we were in Kurt's apartment, I set her down on the couch. Kurt immediately left the room to give us our space. I knew I still had to explain myself for the whole Quinn fiasco.

"Tell me what really happened..." Rachel says sniffling. "No lies." She adds.

"Alright. So when I went home, I left the door unlocked for when you came back in the morning and-" I was cut off by her.

"Which is something you shouldn't do." She scolded.

"Yes, anyways, I changed and went to bed. Around one am, the bedroom opened. I thought it was you, who else would it be? I was barley awake so I didn't really see her. Since I thought it was you I hugged her then went to sleep. Then you woke me up screaming like you saw Bloody Mary."

She smiles and laughs at my last little remark.

"Thank you...I believe you."

"Promise me something?" I ask her.

"Anything."

"If anything bad ever happens to me, you still will never attempt or even think about suicide. Okay?"

"I promise you, I promise you I will never break this promise." She says kissing me passionately.

I deepen the kiss. Before you know it we are full blown making out when we hear Kurt walk in.

He laughs at first then he says "Need I remind you, this is my house and I find all of this a little awkward."

I smile, then I pick her up and carry her to the door. "Thanks Kurt!" I yell.

*********
Rachel's POV

I don't hesitate to pull Finn close to me the second we walk into his apartment. He kisses me so hard that I can't help but to pull his shirt off in the process.

As I was unbuttoning my shirt, the doorbell rings. We both sigh at the same time. I smile and laugh at him. "You answer it, I don't have a shirt on." He says.

I quickly button my shirt back up and head to the door. I was not expecting Quinn Fabray to be standing on the other side. I give her an evil look before she starts talking.

"I would like to sincerely apologize for what I did to you and Finn's relationship. I did sneak in here to be with Finn because I was so desperate for a boyfriend. My boyfriend back in Lima dumped me so I was being a backstabbing slut. I'll be heading back to Ohio, so you don't have to worry about me coming after Finn."

Before I reply, she walks into a car and drives off. I was absolutely stunned. Did, that really just happen? Quinn really isn't the apologizing type.

I close the door in disbelief.

"Well that was weird..." Finn says.

"You heard all of that?" I ask.

He nods in response.

I have totally lost that excitement I had with him before Quinn came knocking on the door.

"Can we watch a movie?" I ask blankly.

"I was thinking the same thing."

I go to the couch while he picks a movie. When he picks one out, he joins me on the couch, I hug him and hold him close.

"I love you, Berry." He says in my ear.

"I love you more, Hudson."

"If you say so."