Chapter 20

(Before you read, I did acknowledge that in glee, Rachel is Jewish and it would only make since for her to have a Jewish type wedding. But I myself have never been to a wedding like that so I don't really know how to write one. I kept this wedding as traditional as possible. Enjoy!)

Wedding Part 1

Rachel's POV

"Rachel wake up!!!"

I awaken to an excited Kurt.

"Who's ready to get married?" Brittany asks.

Holy crap, I almost entirely forgot about that. I'm getting married today!

"Let's just remember the actual wedding doesn't start till 5 tonight!" Mercedes interrupts.

"Okay, so you got your manicure, pedicure, tan, highlights, and eyebrows waxed...right?"

"I might of forgotten that eyebrow waxing..."

"Oh dear god! We have to get that done stat!!"

Kurt grabbed my hand and dragged me to a nail salon that did eyebrows.

After that we went back to Kurt's. He demanded that I take a quick shower so Tina could work on my hair ASAP. After my shower they immediately began working on my hair. They pulled it into a loose, curled wedding bun.

"OMG Rachel, it's absolutely gorgeous!" Kurt said while tearing up.

Next was makeup, Santana got to work on my face with the wedding picture at hand. It took her nearly an hour to get the whole thing.

"Done!" She said.

She let me get up from my chair to look at her work. It really looked amazing.

"Thank you so much Santana, I'm really grateful for you being here and helping me." Santana comes in for a hug. I happened to look at the clock and was mortified.

"Holy shit, it's 3:30! We have to get to the church!" I yell while running to Kurt's room to get the wedding dress. The girls and Kurt went to get their bridesmaid dresses and his tux.

Finally we were at the church and in a large room getting ready. I had pulled on my solid white strapless wedding dress. I slipped on my heels and looked in the mirror.

"Rachel you look beautiful!" It was Carole with Burt behind her.

"Oh my gosh, what are guys doing here, shouldn't you be in the reception?" I say while hugging them both, tightly.

"We just decided that now would be a good time to tell you that we are so proud of Finn for finding the perfect girl for him. We are so happy it's you, we knew it was you, the first time we met you. Finn was always so happy to talk about you." Said Burt.

"This means so much to me, I'm so happy you guys would say that to me!" I reply happily.

"Well, the wedding is gonna start soon, so we will let Kurt finish up his magic. Bye Rachel!"

I wave them goodbye and join Kurt along with all of my bridesmaids.

"Here are your flowers." Santana handed me my bouquet of red carnations.

"Let's get you married, how bout it?" Brittany asks while holding the door open.

I walk out while Tina and Kurt fix the back of my dress.

Finally I'm standing behind the doors of the church, waiting for my dads to walk me down the aisle.

"Are you ready?" They ask.

"Yes, of course."

Each of them take one of my arms and wrap it around theirs. Once I heard the music playing, the doors opened to a full seated wedding of everybody me and Finn knew.

And of course, there was my dangerously handsome future husband, just 40 feet away from me. He smiles and gives me a quick wink.
I blush, obviously.

My dad's let go of me (in tears) and Finn guided me to the alter.

"We are gathered here today to witness this amazing couple to be wed, but first Rachel and Finn will share their vows of everlasting love. The groom will start us off."

Finn looks at me with a smile and takes in a deep breath and begins.

"Rachel, before I had met you, I was a foolish and lost man. But the truth is...I wasn't a man at all. You showed me love, adventure, hope, and happiness. That's what really made me a man, and I will never stop showing my love to repay you for that. You make me whole and pure with your deep ocean of love. We grow stronger together as a couple everyday, but just think of what we can accomplish together as a union of man and wife. That's all I want from you, and I promise to make your days end with my sense of humor and never ending love for you. I will never ever leave your side."

I have to keep myself together to read my vows but I can't help but let some of my tears fall from my face.

"Finn, you changed me in every single way possible, for the better. You held me when I felt alone and scared, you supported me through thick and thin, you helped me escape my awful job and find a career I actually wanted to pursue, but most importantly...you saved my life, twice. You saved me from a deteriorating relationship and you saved me from myself. Every moment of the day, I should be thankful for you, because there could be one moment where all of that could stop. But I don't want time to stop, I want it to begin right here, right now, and never stop. I will forever love you."

After our vows, the ring bearer gives Finn my ring while I receive his.

"Finn, will you take Rachel to be your wife, and your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful to her in good times and bad, in sickness and health as you both shall live?"

"I do" he replies while looking at me. Tears are forming in his eyes. He takes my hand and places the ring on my finger.

And Rachel, will you take Finn to be your husband, and your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful to him in good times and bad, in sickness and health as you both shall live?"

"I do" I place his ring on his finger.

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife, Finn, you may kiss your bride!"

"Don't mind if I do." He says.

He gently grabs my cheek and waist to pull me in for the most passionate kiss we've ever shared with each other.

I hold onto him, I never want to let go.