Chapter 19

Rachel's POV

Today is my last day of being Rachel Berry.
Tomorrow evening is my wedding, where I will officially become Rachel Hudson.

Rachel Hudson, I said that name a million times now and I have to say, it's got a ring to it.

Since the wedding is tomorrow, I can't see Finn at all until I walk down the aisle. Kurt said it's bad luck for the groom to see his bride on their wedding day. So with that, I was forced to sleepover at Kurt's house. I don't entirely mind, Finn would probably be just as nervous as me, the night before.

I shouldn't be nervous because I want to marry him

I want to have kids with him

I want to spend the rest of my life with him

I want to die with him

I just want him

"The girls will be over soon! I just ordered pizzas for us, we are going to have a great pre wedding party!" Kurt says happily.

"I thought that's what a Bachelorette party was for?"

"Well your in luck, cause your getting another one! Also, Santana is bringing over her makeup so she can do yours tomorrow for the wedding."

"Just by knowing Santana, don't you think she might overdo my makeup? I don't want to look like a hooker but I also don't want to look like a 5 year old, ya know?"

"YES! I thought the same thing, so I sent Santana a picture of this beautiful wedding makeup and she agreed to do exactly like the picture." Kurt pulled out his phone and showed me a lovely picture of a bride's makeup.

"That's perfect, Finn will love it."

"He's a real lucky guy, to have someone like you. You are truly the best friend I've ever had, which let's me know that you'll take good care of my brother, and he'll take even better care of you."

I was about to cry because what he said was so emotional, but I was interrupted by the doorbell and murmurs of girls behind the door.

Kurt walked over to the door, when he opened it, the girls came running in and hugging me.

"RACHEL BERRY IS GETTING MARRIED! FIRST COMES LOVE, THEN COMES MARRIAGE, THEN COMES THE BABY IN THE BABY CARRIAGE!!!" Mercedes and Tina yelled and laughed.

"How old are you guys?" I ask sarcastically.

"Old enough! Now c'mon let's watch a movie while we wait for the pizza." Brittany says.

Brittany put on the Notebook until the pizza came. I was crying until we finally finished.

"Okay, we want to know everything. Where's the honeymoon? How many kids are you having, if Frankenteen is man enough, and most importantly...are you going to use tongue when you kiss him on the alter?" Santana asks while looking me in the eyes. She was deadly serious.

"Well, we are going to Sicily, Italy. We heard so many amazing things about it, so why not honeymoon there? I don't know about kids just yet, and we don't want to have a saliva war in front of everyone we know and love!" I yell. "And also Finn is man enough for kids." I dart back at her.

"We shall see, Berry."

"You might want to get used to calling me, Hudson."

*********
After The Notebook, we watched The Vow. It was about 11:30, when I got a text from Finn.

Hey soon to be Rachel Hudson, all night I've been thinking about how beautiful you'll look tomorrow, and that your all mine. Can't wait for our amazing week in Italy;)-Finn❤️

His text makes me smile.

All I've been thinking about is spending the rest of my life with you! I can't imagine all the "fun" we'll have in Sicily!-Rachel xoxo

I love you, more then words describe.-Finn❤️

I'm so lucky to have you.- Rachel xoxo

Sweet dreams, Rachel.-Finn❤️

"Okay, time for the Brides beauty sleep!" Brittany says.

I nod and turn off the tv.

I fall asleep with the thought of my amazing, loving, and handsome fiancé.