"Camila.." She sighed and my back pressed against the door, "Why are you mad at me?" She suddenly asked and I shook my head.

"Camila?" She called out again and I didn't know what to say.

I was like, mad at her but I didn't know for what reason. So, I just continued my behavior.

"Can I come in?" She asked me and my heart was pounding every time she spoke, "Why haven't you answered my texts?"

And after a few long seconds of silence she sighed, "Baby?" She called me that heart ramming fucking cute name.

My heart exploded and I was a fucking sucker for this fucking person. It pissed me off. So, I opened up the door and her head came up to look at me. I stood in all my glory and she looked me up and down before settling on my eyes. I let go of the door handle while I felt bold.

"This is me." I suddenly said and she stayed silent.

"I binge eat when I get happy, I might do that when I get sad but I usually don't eat when I'm depressed. I am so messy, I don't clean ever unless it starts to look unlivable. I fucking hate anything physical and I like people either way too much too fast or not at all." I described what was going on in my head and she nodded listening to every word.

"You want that?" I asked her not admitting what was really wrong with me.

"Do you want me?" I asked again and she stared me down as her lips started to quirk up.

"Cause I don't wanna waste my time when I have school and my future to focus on-"

I was stopped when her hands rested on my cheeks and she pulled me close. She looked down into my eyes as my heart pounded and my stomach dropped.

"Baby, I want all of you, all the time." She said the most hottest sentence I've ever heard and finished it with a kiss to my lips.

I wrapped my arms around her neck as I pulled her into my room and she wrapped her arms around my waist. Her lips latched onto mine like a damn seductive leech and I loved the feeling of my bottom lip between her teeth. She laid me down slowly as she kissed my lips. I didn't wanna make the move to open my mouth but I kept her neck still.

I applied more pressure and she suddenly swiped her tongue across my bottom lip. My heart was actually hammering against my rib cage, my throat was tightening up. My hands felt they were gonna start shaking and my whole body was ready. I needed a damn make out session. But as I felt her tongue start to poke through I broke away when I thought about the girl she was with.

"Taste like lies and whores!" I yelled dramatically and she immediately cracked up.

She had to've seen that coming, I gave her the cold shoulder all day because of that beautiful fucking girl. Maybe I did get jealous. She groaned softly against my shoulder causing me to huff. I just fucked up my make out session but I needed to get it off my chest.

"I thought you didn't get jealous?" She smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"I never have before! I never had a reason to, kinda. I wasn't worried over my ex boyfriend or whatever he was. You're you. You're like.. wow." I scoffed feeling as if I was betrayed by my own self.

"Camila.. nothing happened. I was asking you to go to the movies because I didn't want to. I literally invited everyone I knew to the movies because I didn't wanna go with her." She leaned up on her elbow as she looked down at me.

"There's this thing called a no??"

"Babe.. she's my friend, plus I thought it would be fun to introduce you to her." She defended herself and I squinted in confusion.