"You're one of her roommates! Yeah, I mean I accidentally met the other three which was... unfortunate but yeah. It's great to meet you." I tried to calm my anxiety but every time I tried I was a complete blabber mouth.

Great.

"I've heard a lot about you too." She smirked and Y/N tried to discreetly nudge her.

They both smiled and Shawn looked down at us, "We ready?" He asked and Willow squinted her pretty eyes at him.

"Hmm.. yeah-"

She nudged her again and Willow then smiled with a small laugh, "Hi, yes we are."

"I'm Shawn." He approached her as he stuck out his hand from behind me.

"Oh geez, what am I doing?" I mumbled to myself as I turned around and closed the door.

Shawn stepped aside as Willow shook his ready hand and I took a silent deep breath. My heart was already racing as if I was already running. I wasn't gonna make it. I swear I wasn't, I was going to legit pass out on this trail. I will look like a weak dork-

"How was your night?" Y/N asked me as I felt her hand brush mine, I hesitated to hold it considering one of them would be watching.

"Not fun, I had to get more notes from my friend Ally. There was like a whole page we forgot about and I still had to study more. I'm fucked." I chuckled at my last statement and she looked at me as we all walked to the elevators.

"What course are you taking again?"

"I don't think I have a class with your brother or anything but it's in the English area. I'm trying to figure out if I wanna lean more into being an author or a songwriter of some sort. I just like being in the campus studios mostly." I shrugged and turned to the elevator as I saw a couple girls enter their dorm down the hall.

"Do you sing?" The girl of my dreams asked me and I felt queasy.

"Uhm no, yeah- no." I laughed as I thought about performing in front of people.

The simple thought gave me a heart attack, I've only sang to myself when I was alone. I've never been complimented on my singing other than Shawn but he was an ass kisser. He couldn't actually be rude if he tried. He was honest but he also didn't wanna hurt anyone's feelings so I didn't believe him anyway.

Damn, I'm difficult.

"Lies! Camila is an amazing singer." Shawn reached out and patted my shoulders.

"She's amazing and she's a great songwriter." He gave me a slight squeeze as he continued on, "You should hear her songs or read them- especially this week-"

I quickly cut him off with a nudge and the elevator opened causing him to laugh softly. It was like he wanted to embarrass me to death. I made the mistake of looking up and my eyes connected with her Y/E/C ones. I saw the gentle smile playing on her lips and I sighed out as I closed my eyes. My cheeks were starting to burn up and my heart was pounding too fast. She wasn't making anything easier for my racing heart, let alone having Shawn expose me.

I heard Willow softly laugh as Shawn pressed in the button to the lobby.

"You look good by the way." I felt her lips ghost the back of my ear as Willow and Shawn started to converse.

I lowly cleared my throat as I felt my breath hitch and I nodded, "So do you." I whispered back and she laughed so lightly that I barely heard it.

She leaned against the wall of the elevator and I took a deep breath so I wouldn't lose it. My phone buzzed and I slipped it out just to see her name. I held back a giggle as I stepped back a little and my back grazed her body.