epilogue :)

"Jungkook please." Taehyung whines as he grabs onto Jungkooks hand. Jungkook rips his hand out of Taehyung's grip and continues to walk down the halls. "Jungkook you don't have to do this." Taehyung cries out. Jungkook finally begins to slow his pace to a halt and turns to face Taehyung.

"Yes, I do, I made a promise," Jungkook growls and grabs ahold of Taehyung's hand. "I'm not breaking that promise." Jungkook quickly kisses his hand and gets back to walking. Taehyung follows close behind him.

"HEY! JAKE!" Jungkook yells as he barges into the gym, which was occupied by all of Taehyung and Jungkook's friends. Taehyung followed close behind him and walks over towards Jimin and Yoongi, who had confused looks on their faces. "Who the fuck do you think you are, huh?" Jungkook pushes Jake's shoulders.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Jake shrugs his shoulders. Jungkook furrowed his brows and threw a punch to the side of Jakes' face. Everyone gasps loudly. Jake stumbles and holds his face. Jake charges at Jungkook but Jungkook is quick to throw another punch and knock Jake down to his knees. Jungkook pushes him on his back and climbs on top of him and grips Jake's collar.

"Next time I hear you say anything about my boyfriend, I will kill you," Jungkook growls and slams Jake's head into the ground and proceeds to punch him repeatedly in the face. Jake tries to fight back but to no avail. I have a queasy feeling in my stomach due to the blood spilling but still feels a strange feeling of happiness. Maybe it's because he's seeing his long-time abuser being punished or maybe it's because of how absolutely hot Jungkook looks while attacking. His muscles and veins becoming more and more prominent as the beating continues. His sweaty hair sticking to his forehead. It's all so beautiful.

Namjoon suddenly rushes over to Jungkook and Jake and pulls Jungkook off of the other male. Yoongi rushes over to help hold Jungkook back because Jungkook is so damn strong. Cody rushes over to see if Jake is alright and help him up but Kyle rushes over to defend Jake but Hoseok is quick to shut him down by tackling him.

"Let's just go get you cleaned up okay Jungkook?" Namjoon asks and Jungkook nods his head and looks over to Taehyung. He has blood all over his hands and face and sweat is covering his face and making his hair stick to his forehead. Taehyung hates to admit it but a small part of him can't help but think he looks so gorgeous. They just stare into each other's eyes for a little bit until Namjoon and Yoongi lead Jungkook out of the gym. Yoongi turns back to us. 

"Jimin, go to my house. Taehyung, go home." Yoongi demands and we both nod.

"Well, bye Taehyungie, better get home okay?" Taehyung nods his head as Jimin walks out of the gym, the rest of the students file out of the gym. Taehyung trains behind the group and makes the long walk home.

Taehyung paces his living room, he can't seem to get the image of Jungkook covered in blood out of his mind. He looked so irresistible. No, no! Why is he thinking this? This surely isn't normal, right? What would Jungkook think of him when he figures out that he's thinking these things about him?

While Taehyung is lost in thought he hears the doorknob jiggling. The door swings open and he is met with the gorgeous face of his boyfriend.

"Taehyung, I'm- I'm- so sorry. I didn't mean to." Jungkook walks over to me cautiously and slowly. "Please, don't be scared of me, please." His eyes are brimming with tears as he slowly steps closer, as if not to startle me with any quick movements. I'm the one he should be scared of.

"Jungkook," I say and he looks up at me with sad eyes, I lunged at him and hugged him around his neck. "I love you so much." I breathe out into his ear. He wraps his arms around my torso and kisses my head.

"I heard the things he said about you and I couldn't help it baby- I just- I couldn't-." Jungkook's voice breaks as he rests his forehead on my shoulder. I run my hand through his hair in efforts to comfort him:

"It's okay kookie, it's absolutely okay," I whisper and kiss his head. He pulls away from me and grabs my hand.

"I love you so much baby boy." Jungkook puts his forehead against mine and grabs my hands. I look down at our intertwined hands and take a deep breath.

"Kookie, you have blood under your fingernails," I whisper and Jungkook looks at his hands and pulls away.

"I'm sorry Tae, I'll go wash it off." Jungkook begins walking to the bathroom, I grab his hand and he looks back at me.

"I'll help you." I smile at him and push him towards the bathroom and follow closely behind him. "Sit down," I tell him and he sits on the toilet. I sit down on his lap and grab one of his hands, he rests his head on my shoulder and wraps his other arm around my waist.

"Did I scare you today?" Jungkook whispers in my ear while I'm using a toothpick to remove the blood from under his nails. I pause and shake my head.

"No." I sigh and Jungkook tightens his grip on my waist. I throw one toothpick away and grab a different one and his other hand.

"You know I'll never hurt you, right?" Jungkook whispers and I can feel his eyes on me as I'm cleaning his fingernails.

"I know." I breathe out and keep my concentration on his hand.

"Baby, you know you can tell me if something bothering you." Jungkook raises his head off of my shoulder. "I'll try to make it right."

"It's just-" I cut myself off and throw away the toothpick. "I-I enjoyed it," I mumble under my breath but Jungkook heard me.

"What do you mean baby?" Jungkook questions and I turn around so I'm sitting sideways on his lap and facing him.

"You," I pause "just looked so— gorgeous." I look into his eyes to see any signs of distaste or disappointment. He's still for a second then I see a sly smirk forming on his face. He grabs my hips and positions me so I'm straddling his lap.

"That's how you feel about it?" He questions and I bite my lip and nod without breaking eye contact. "Well, I'll do whatever it takes to make my baby happy." He leans in and kisses my lips deeply. I lace my hands in his hair and kiss back just a passionately. His hands travel down until he's groping my ass which makes me moan into his mouth.

"Do you wanna take this to the bedroom?" Jungkook asks once he pulls away from me. I blush and nod my head. Jungkook picks me up and carries me into our bedroom. He throws me on the bed and looks at me lustfully.

"Oh we're gonna have a good time tonight." He chuckles as he positions himself between my legs and kisses me roughly, he pulls away for a second to remove my shirt and looks down at me. I blush and look away from him. His eyes turn dark as he runs his hands over my torso.

"A great time."