0.10

"Yoongi Hyung~" I hear a squeal come from Jimin. I look over to see Yoongi hugging Jimin from behind and Jimin's face as red as a tomato. We're starting to get worried about the group that went out to get snacks. They've been out for and hour now. I can't stand to hear Jimin and Yoongi's lovey-dovey talks and Hoseok teasing Namjoon and Jin.

I walk to the kitchen to see if Peyton and Katelynn are in there, but only see Jungkook leaning against the counter and playing on his phone.

"Where are Katelynn and Peyton?" I ask him timidly. He looks up from his phone slowly. His cold gaze meeting my eyes.

"They went to go find the group about 10 minutes ago." He sighs and looks back at his phone. I pick up my phone from the counter and try to call Katelynn. I click her contact and let the phone ring.

"Hey Katelynn, where are you?" I ask and hear a loud crash on the other side of the line. My eyes widen. Jungkook grabs the phone from my hand and puts it on speaker. He places it on the counter as we wait for her reply.

"Oh yeah sorry, we found the group. They're in the store and they're getting into it with a girl in there." She says and sighs. That's like them they always find some way to cause confrontation. "They're coming out now we'll be home in like 10." She says and hangs up the phone. I look up at Jungkook as he laughs lightly.

"GET IN HERE GUYS." Jimin yells and me and Jungkook make our way to the living room. They've finished the fort and it's huge. It goes around the couch to a chair like 7 feet away from the couch. Connected to the TV and the same on the other side. I see Jimin looking at the fort excitedly. "Look inside guys." Jimin says. He's really excited.

I pull back a blanket flap and look inside. Jungkook following closely behind. I awe at the sight of the giant space. It will fit all of us.
Jungkook lightly taps my arm and points to a space in the corner lined with pillows.

"We'll take that spot." He slightly smirks.

"Wait. How are we gonna save our spot?" I ask him and he looks back at the spot. He looks around until he grabs my phone and his too. He lays them on the blankets and pillows. He looks back at me and laughs before exiting the blanket fort. I groan and hear phones go off.

@kimtaehyungpics

liked by knamjoon yourhopehoesok and 1,456 others@kimtaehyungpics here's tae's bff from Korea, qtView 638 more comments minamina awww cute gdragonnnn I want minyoongi he's mine

@kimtaehyungpics here's tae's bff from Korea, qt
View 638 more comments
minamina awww cute
gdragonnnn I want
minyoongi he's mine

I laugh at the picture as I hear Jimin gasp from outside of the fort. Jungkook and Jin's laughs fill the room. The laughs are funnier than the 'joke'. I divulge from my hiding place and spot all the remaining boys sitting on the floor.

"Why did everyone leave us?" Hoseok piped up looked around the room with confusion all over his face.

"Because the babies and bros cannot handle themselves or act like natural humans for more a 10 minutes at a time." I laugh and Jimin looks at me with wide eyes. Probably not believing what I said. I don't really talk like that about people here.