0.29

[TH]

Ding

@kimtaehyungpics

liked by jungcock, kinsleykline, yourhopehoseok and 264,509 otherskimtaehyungpics honestly such a beautiful man, my baby Tae

kimtaehyungpics honestly such a beautiful man, my baby Tae.
view 67,367 other comments
@jungcock damn baby
@TaehyungIsMyBaby oh lord you're killing me TaeTae
@shipit I feel a ship coming

I smile widely at Jungkook's comment, my face turning red. I wonder where he is right now, I know he's upstairs somewhere because it is 10:30 and dark outside. Plus, I saw him go out there.

"Ahh, shit my phone is on one percent." I sigh to myself and reach for the charger beside the couch. I wonder if Jungkook wants to watch a movie.

Suddenly everything goes black. I hate the dark. Have I gone blind? No. I don't think so, I can still see my phone screen. It's not charging anymore, and now it's dead. Great. The power must be out.

"Tae?" Jungkook calls out from the top of the stairs.

"D-down stairs." I yell out, getting anxious as I can't see anything at all. I never know what could pop up at you or anything. I feel a gentle hand on my arm and I know it's Jungkook. "Kookie?" I bite my lip.

"Yes." His sweet voice comforts me, I feel him sit on the couch beside me. "Do you want to go upstairs? I lit a few candles in our bedroom, you can see a little." I nod my head but realize he can't see me.

"Yeah." I whisper and he grabs my hand gently leading me through the living room.

"Are you okay?" He asks before we get up the stairs.

"Well darkness isn't my favorite thing." I squeeze his hand, looking around to see if I can see anything at all.

"You're okay babe." He squeezes my hand back and he leads me to what I assume is the stairs.

The trip up the stairs was confusing, neither of us could see the stairs so we took a little while.

"This is better." I sigh as we get in our room, it faintly lit by a few candles on the dresser. Jungkook lays down on his bed and opens his arms for me. I walk over to him and lay down beside him. "This is even better." I giggle and Jungkook wraps his arms around my waist. I prop my elbows on his chest and look into his eyes. He sits up and rests his back on the headboard.

"I agree." Jungkook laughs and pushes my hair out of my eyes. I raise up and kiss his lips gently. He rests his hand on my face and caresses my cheek with his thumb.

"You're so sweet." Jungkook whispers and licks his lips. "Literally and figuratively."

"Must be the lip gloss I had on earlier." I mumble and bring my hand up to my face. Before I can wipe my mouth, Jungkook grabs my hand and puts it on his face.

"Don't wipe it off, I love it." He kisses my hand and I feel my face heat up. He leans down and kisses me again. I melt into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck. His right arm wraps around my waist and his left hand holds my head in place. He moves his lips a little and tilts his head. I follow his lead and move my lips in the same rhythm as him.

He moves both his arms to wrap around my waist. He pulls me all the way on top of him.
I smile against his lips and his tongue slides across my bottom lip. I open my mouth to let him in and he takes his time to get every part of my mouth.

I bring one of my hands up to play with his hair. His soft black locks are very calming to play with. Jungkook sucks on my tongue and I tug at his hair and whimper slightly. He does it again and I whimper again.

I pull away out of embarrassment and hide my face in Jungkook's chest.

"Aw." Jungkook whispers and kisses my cheek. I kiss his neck in response and he squeezes my hips.

"Can we sleep Kookie?" I ask, propping my elbows on his chest. My face centimeters away from his.

"Of course we can babe." He pecks my lips gently and lays down in the bed.

"Kookie?" I rest my head on his chest. He hums to signify he's listening.

"Can you sing that song you sang when I had that nightmare?" I ask,playing with his shirt sleeve.

"Of course I can baby." He replies and starts singing the song. His sweet voice invaded my ears. I hum along to what I assume is the tune.
He keeps singing and I feel myself drifting off to sleep.

"There's nothing like us. There's nothing like you and me." He finishes and brings his hand up to scratch my head. He kisses my forehead and rests his head on mine.

"Goodnight Kookie." I whisper.

"Goodnight babe." He kisses my forehead again.