0.26

"Chim." I walk to Jimin who is standing in the classroom by himself.

"What is it?" He asks, concerned.

"I need to tell you something."'I breath out and Jimin looks disappointed. "Don't make that face it's big news." I tell him.

"What is it Taehyungie?" He looks annoyed, we're always like this. Completely done with each other's bull crap.

"Well, it's about Kookie." I bite my lip and he furrows his eyebrows.

"Who's Kookie?" He tilts his head sideways and my face reddens.

"Jungkook." I say and he nods his head. "He's been really flirty with me recently." I play with my nails.

"Well then tell that creeper to fuck off." He shrugs his shoulder.

"No, I kinda like it." I groan. Jimin's eyes widen at the thought. "Don't act like its such a weird thing, you did the same with Yoongi." I snap and his face turns red.

"So, what are you going to do?" He asks, suddenly interested in the conversation. I shrug my shoulders. "Well, what kind of flirting?"

"Winking, calling me cute, holding my hands," he nods "kissing me." I say the last part quieter.

"Hmm whats that? Didn't hear you clearly." He raises his eyebrows.

"Kissing me." I say louder and his eyes widen.

"JUNGKOOK KISSED Y-" I hold a hand over his mouth and look around to make sure nobody heard anything.

"Yes, Okay? I bite my lips again, blushing at the memory of his lips on mine.

"Did you kiss him back?" He's suddenly really excited about the topic at hand.

"Well, Yeah." I play with the hem of my shirt and Jimin squeals like a five year old.

"How was it?" He grabs my arms excitedly.

"It was great." I say truthfully.

"Awww, y'all are so cuteee." He coos.

"Don't tell anyone though." My tone gets harsh and Jimin laughs.

"Oh sweetie, everyone knows y'all like each other." He smirks and I furrow my eyebrows.

"That's not true."

"Yea it is."

"How So?"

"Tae, you wore his sweatshirt to school." He laughs.

"No one knew it was his." I retort.

"It went down to your mid-thigh." Jimin smirks.

"That's just fashion." I say and he laughs again. "You wouldn't know anything about it."

"Tae, It had his name on it." My eyes widen.

"No it didn't."

"Yes Tae, on the front it said 'Bangtan Fighting Bulldogs' and in the back it said 'Jeon 7'" Jimin explains and I bite my lip. "Everyone was talking about it."

"It's not like I meant to wear the hoodie, we were late and I just threw a shirt on and left." I push his arm.

"Still, people weren't only talking about you wearing the shirt but the fact Jungkook let you." He goes on and I tilt my head. "Whenever Jungkook had previous girlfriends, he never let them wear his hoodies. Even if they asked."

"How do you even know that?" I narrow my eyes and he laughs lightly.

"Oh hunny, people think I can't hear them, I can always hear everyone." His face becomes serious and it scares me a little.

"Okay so here come the class, lets sit down."

"Here comes your 'kookie'" Jimin teases as he sits down. I look up to the front of the room. Jungkook's walking toward us and to his seat.
But, as he goes past me he gives me a wink. I feel my face start to heat up.

"Oh y'all be like that, okay." Jimin whispers under his breath and I kick his ankle. "Ouch, violent." He whines and I roll my eyes, giggling.