0.31

"Kookieeee." I jump beside him on the couch and he looks up from his phone at me. "Do you wanna help me make brownies?" I ask and tilt my head to the side.

"Of course baby." Jungkook smiles at me and I jump up from the couch and run into the kitchen. I hear him laugh from behind me.

I already got out all of the ingredients we need. I'm not baking it from scratch. I'll use a box. I'm lazy.

"You're cute Tae." Jungkook smiles and I feel my face heating up.

"You are too." I say quietly, trying not to make eye contact with him. He coos at me and walks up beside me. "Can you get me a bowl babe?" I ask.

I finally get all the ingredients in the bowl. Without any mess, which is very surprising. I get a whisk from the drawer and Jungkook comes up behind me and hugs my waist. I giggle and lean back into his chest.

"Who's cute boyfriend is this?" He asks and I try not to laugh.

"Well he's this really hot guy who really funny and the best boyfriend ever." I say and bite my lip. "I don't know if you know him, his name is Jeon Jungkook." I say starting to mix the batter.

"I don't think I I've ever heard of him before." Jungkook replies. "He must be really lucky to have such a beautiful boyfriend like you though." He kisses my cheek.

"I think I might be the lucky one." I say and Jungkook puts his hands on mine. One holding the bowl and the other one whisking. It's like that once scene from the movie. The one where they're doing pottery. "All done!" I say excitedly and put the whisk on the counter. I dip my finger in the brown batter and lick it off of my finger. I hum in satisfaction. I dip my finger in again and bring it up to Jungkook's mouth and he licks it off.

"Good job baby." Jungkook kisses my cheek and I laugh.

Once we finally get the brownies into the over and clean up the counters and dishes we decide to go into the living room.

"Kookie?" I ask and he turns to me. "Can I put a face mask on you?" I ask and he reluctantly nods his head. I excitedly go up stairs and grab a peel off mask and hair clips.

"Okay Kookie." I come down stairs and tell Jungkook to sit on the floor criss-cross. He does so and I sit in front of him. "I need to put your hair up." I smile.

"Okay, I hope my face is flawless after this Kim Taehyung." He warns and I laugh.

"It already is." I mumble and he laughs.

"Thank you babe." He smiles and I swear my heart does a couple flips.

"Come here." I say, my face red. He scoots closer to me and I reach out for his hair. It's hard to reach. He's so tall and too far away. Our legs are already touching so I can't get any close unless I sit on his lap. I struggle for a little bit before I give in. "Fork it." I mumble and straddle Jungkook's lap. (Not sitting on his lap. Standing on my knees on either side of him.) He chuckles and rests his hands on my hips. I run my hands through his soft black hair. He looks so good with his hair pushed back. I move back his hair  and clip it to his head.

"Cute." Jungkook mumbles and I look down at his face. He smiles and I cover my face with my  hand.

"Shut up Kookie." I giggle and he hugs my waist. I hug him him back and I hear him laugh.

"You're really cute." Jungkook says and I feel my face heat up again. I look into his eyes and he looks back at me with nothing but adoration in his eyes. I lean into his lips and kiss him gently, I pull away quickly and he pouts.