0.11

"Is everyone in the fort?" Hoseok asks as he sits down, filling the circle of the group. Everyone nods their heads. I'm sitting in between Jungkook and Jimin.

(there's way too many characters in this)

I sigh and look around, Jimin is blushing like mad because of the position Yoongi and him are in.

"Okay so, who's gonna go first?" Kyle asks taking swig from his beer. They bought some at the store. Them drinking never really ends well. Jungkook and Namjoon also have beers, but it's their first ones. It's Kyle's fifth. He's already drunk out of his mind but no one has said anything yet.

"Me bitches." Paige laughs and reaches to spin the bottle in the middle of the circle. She's always that harmless drunk girl at parties. The one you can't help but laugh at. She's probably the nicest one in the whole 'B&B' group. She spins the bottle and it lands on Hoseok. He smiles and wooos a little bit. I've noticed he's a little party animal.

"Okay I chose dare I ain't no pussy." He laughs and Paige giggles.

"I dare you to take off your shirt." She says and Sarah and Brittney giggle loudly as the rest of us do quietly. Hoseok looks unsure but takes off his shirt. I see Peyton's face go bright red.

"Okay then." Hoseok says and reaches to spin the bottle. It lands on Sarah.

"Truth." She snickers. I can't stand her high pitched fake voice.

"Okay," Hoseok thinks for a bit. Jungkook takes another swig from the bottle before putting it in the middle. He only drank 3/4 of it. Kyle looks at the bottle and then him. Jungkook nods his head and Kyle snatched the bottle. "Who is the hottest person in the room?" The girls giggle knowing who she's gonna say.

"Don't say yourself." I say and everyone laughs. Sarah sighs and rolls her eyes.

"Well obvi Jungkookiewookie." She says in a sweet tone. That nickname though, is terrible.
Jungkook doesn't seem phased by what she says. "I know everyone agrees." She giggles and takes the bottle into her hand. It's spins and lands on Jungkook.

"Dare." His usual short reply comes.

"I dare you to take your shirt o-." She starts giggling and hiccups due to her intoxication.

"I'm out." Jungkook says coldly and puts his hands up in defense.

"Same" I say

"Same" Jimin says

"Me too" Namjoon, Kinsley and Katelynn says at the same time.

"Y'all are no fun." Brittney snarkily remarks.

"Jackson Wang is having a party." Kyle looks at his phone. "I'm out of here losers." He jumps up and runs out the door. Sarah and Brittney quickly follow.