prologue

*listen, I wrote this when I was a liters fetus, it so fucking bad at the start, but I swear it will get better near the end, and the sequel too, I'm sorry*

  Taehyung transferred to Bangtan High School last year. Since he came from America and didn't really talk to anyone he was pinned as a nerd. Taehyung may be smart be definitely not a nerd.

  Back in Florida Taehyung was the hottest guy in school all the girls were all over him. Too bad he's gay. People always took pictures of him and he used to post on Instagram too. But that's not why he left. His parents made him. They bought him his own house and everything.

  When he transferred to Bangtan High School he thought it would be less work to be himself, and not overdress or wear contacts or act edgy. So he got pinned as a nerd. He doesn't really care though, who cares what people think of them.

Jungkook is the 'bad boy' or the 'football jock'. He has girls and guys clambering to get with him. He and his gang are Taehyung's main bullies. They don't know why they bully him. It's not because they think he's gay. They're all gay. Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok; the popular guys, all gay.

Jungkook's parents work all the time, they're never home. They always give Jungkook money and whatever he asks for. His parents do love him they just don't show it as most parents do.

Taehyung as the actually hot nerd
Jungkook as the whipped bully
Jimin as Taehyung's only friend
Yoongi as the basketball dude that gives relationships advice.
Seokjin as the goody two shoes who falls in love with a bad boy.
Namjoon as a bad boy that teases a goody two shoes but ends up falling for him
Hoseok as the guy that falls in love with Taehyung's American friend.