0.19

I look at myself in the mirror, I love the outfit the twins picked out for me. Tight black jeans and a fitted red shirt. A tad bit of eyeliner and eyeshadow and a hint of red lip balm. I'd say I looked pretty good. This is what we did every weekend back in Florida. Partying. Occasionally booking up with someone. Those were the days.

I walk down the stairs to see all of my friends in the living room, dressed up and ready to party. The sight is so nostalgic yet so fresh at the same time. These are the people I trust.

"Whoooo Taehyung looking hotttt." Katelynn squeals as everyone looks in my direction. Jimin laughs and gives me the thumbs up.

"We gotta go, it's getting late." Toddy looks at his watch as we all make our way to the front door. I guess we're walking, the party is on the same street as my house. I'm the last one out so can lock the door, you never know what drunk teenagers will do. I feel around my pocket for the key when I realize I don't have one.

"Jungkook." I yell out and he looks back at me, the rest of the group continues to walk down the street. "Come lock the door, I can't find my key." Jungkook jogs back up the street and to the porch. I admire his outfit, he looks hot. Wait what? Did I just think that Jungkook looks hot? What the heck?

"Got it." He quickly locks the door and turns towards me. He lightly runs into me and I stumble back a little bit.

"Those hoes are already gone." I scoff as I walk down the steps, Jungkook following closely behind me. I hear his laugh as he walks beside me. "Are you sure you want to walk with a loser like me?" I laugh and stick my hands in my pocket. I see him shake his head.

"You're not a loser, not anymore." Jungkook laughs and I feel a weird feeling inside my chest. "I mean now that you hang out with me, you're good." I laugh and push his shoulder lightly.

"Yea sure, that's the reason." I roll my eyes as we keep walking, I see the group and few blocks away, there's no use of catching up with them now.

"Hurry up Kyle." I hear a voice, Jake's voice. From the doorway of the house we're walking past. My eyes widen as my head jerks to the side.

"Lets go." Jungkook says as he slings his arm around my shoulders and starts walking faster. Trying to avoid the group. Why does he care so much about the group seeing me? Why would he care if Jake attacked me? I'm supposed to be the one keeping Jake from attacking Jungkook. But it seems to be the other way around. It must be because of that one day when Jake stalked us. "Walk faster." His voice is so gentle but commanding.

"So what's the plan for tonight?" I hear Brittany ask.

"We know what Jake's plan is." Probably to get as hammered as he possibly can, that's what Jake does.

"Sarah's is to get rid of Daesung so she can have TOP." Of course it is, the jealous woman.

"Come on we're here." Jungkook says and we walk faster towards a house with booming bass coming out of it, drunk teenagers on the porch and colorful lights shining through the windows. As we get in the door, Jungkook still doesn't take his arm off of me. Not until we find our group and walk over to them. Jimin gives me a look, I don't understand it but I know it's a look.

"Lets get drunk bitchessssss." Kinsley says as she gives all of us shots. I gladly take it, we all take a shot and a few 'wooo's come out of people. I plan on getting really drunk tonight, I haven't gotten drunk is so long.

[JK]

I'm not getting drunk, I don't find pleasure in doing so. I took a shot and that's enough for me. I plan on just watching the party. That's fun. Watching everyone get absolutely hammered and doing stupid things. It's my favorite. I'm curios to see what Taehyung id like when he's drunk. I'm guessing it's controlled though, I've heard Kinsley and Katelynn's stories about their parties. I find myself just watching Taehyung, taking shots and dancing around with the twins. Some guy tries to grab him and dance with him. I raise up from my spot. But Tae pushes the guy off and goes back to dancing with the girls.