0.18

"Can we sit?" Hoseok looks at our small group at the lunch table, we nod our heads as everyone fills in. I look around at the group composed of people who bullied me, people who were always there for me and people who stayed with me even when I moved across the world. I smile at them.

"So, making plans." Katelynn starts and grabs everyone's attention. "This Friday we are all going to this huge party. Everyone's going to be there." I smile widely, just like old times.

"You'll have to chose my outfit." I say to Kinsley, she rolls her eyes and laughs at me.

"What a fuckin faggot." I hear the sharp cackling of hyena sound-alikes from behind me. That was such a good joke I'm literally laughing so hard right now. I can't even breath man.

"Hey Taehyung! You know we're talking about you right." Rose's voice comes from the table. Everyone looks at them, except for me. I keep my head straight.

"Yea you little slut." Lisa giggles and snorts. No one in the cafeteria is paying attention, besides a few tables that are very close to us.

"Yeah you whore, sitting beside me precious Jungkookie like that." Mina snarls. "He's mine just so you know." I hear sounds of agreement come from the girls.

"Oh and Tae, we have insiders from your old school, we know all about you past life." Wendy remarks again.

"Wendy-" Jin tries to get out a sentence but doesn't make it.

"One thing we do know is that you used to cut." Jennie says and I dig my nails into the palm of my hand. "Yeah, used to slit your wrists like a little baby." She turns her voice to sound like she's talking to a child.

"Wai-" I hear Toddy try to say but he gets cut off.

"Not only your wrists, you're fat thighs and stomach, your ankles too." Tzuyu laughs. "Disgusting." I can feel warm tears flow down my face.

"Hey-." This time it's Jimin, I'm glad he's getting more confident now.

"Yeah you should go back to cutting yourself, I mean the world would be much better off without you. You piece of fucking trash." Jennie laughs as I dig my nails further, I know I'm bleeding now. I can feel it. I can't take it anymore. I stand up and leave the cafeteria quickly, I get to the bathroom and let out a loud sob.

[JK]

I watch as Taehyung runs out of the cafeteria. How could these girls say something like that? Are they that jealous and insecure? Jimin and Kinsley are quick to run after him. I slowly turn towards the back of girls.

"Sit down." I say calmly and coldly. Deadly calm.

"On your lap?" Mina smiles. "Of course oppa." She makes her way towards me.

"No." I grumble "Far away from here." I glare at her and she gasps lightly.

"Jungkookie oppa." She whines like a bratty two year old. I would roll my eyes but I need to keep eye contact.

"Now." I seethe and all the girls quickly make their way back to their table. I turn back around towards my group of friends. The bell rings. I can't believe I just done that. I don't know why I did. That made me so angry. I stand up and start making my way to class. My thoughts clouded with thoughts of Taehyung and what those girls said.

"Thank you Jungkook." I hear a small voice from behind me, I turn around to see Katelynn standing there. "For saying that to them, they're more scared of you than they will ever be of me." I nod my head at her and keep walking down the hall trying to keep my mind off my actions.