0.20

"Cmon Tae lets go." Jungkook yells from the bottom of the stairs, I rush behind him as we get out the door. We can't miss school two days in a row, nor can we be late today.

"Sorry I took so long." I apologize and he doesn't respond, we just keep walking to our destination. There's other people walking too, people will say hello to Jungkook or wave at him. But today, is different, today and boy comes up and talks to Jungkook for more than 10 seconds. He throws his arms around Jungkook's shoulders and laughs.

"Heyyy Jungkook, it's been a while, I'm finally back from that overseas trip." He says, I vaguely recognize the voice, I know I've heard it before. "What are you doing walking alone?"

"I'm not walking alone." Jungkook furrows his brows and points to me, keeping his eyes trained on the world in front of him, not looking at either me nor the guy.

"You're walking with him?" He asks and gives me a strange look, we make eye contact before my eyes go back to focusing on the sidewalk. That guy has most definitely beaten me up before. "Cool, I guess." He looks away from me and turns his attention back to the younger male.

"Hey Jungkook." And girl comes up on the other side of Jungkook, walking in between me and him. Soon another guy joins her and leaves me to walk behind the small group. One of the guys says something which makes the three people laugh. I guess it wasn't funny enough for Jungkook. The others soon start with their own conversation, Jungkook looks back at me and I can't read his expression, it's a cold expression but not his normal one. I direct my attention to my phone notification, from @kimtaehyungpics.

@kimtaehyungpics

liked by gdragonnnn tylerjoseph and 743,509 others

@kimtaehyungpics I saw Tae walking with this guy. Double beauty.
view 254,467 more comments
@minamina my Jungkookie ❤️
@parkjimin ^^ pretty sure that's incorrect
@jiminsjams who is he, is he single, how does he like his eggs in the morning?

Now Jungkook gets a taste of what's its like along with Jimin.

Once we all get to the main entrance we all part ways and go to our first periods. I walk alone thinking of the group of three that took my place. There will always be someone better than me. I wonder if Jungkook will hang out with them at our house, I don't mind Namjoon and them because they like me and actually make an effort to be nice to me. I have a feeling that this group won't be the same way. They seem more, disgusted by me. I walk into my first period and try to focus on the actual class.

[LUNCH]

"Where's the twins?" I ask looking around the table, seeing the twins not in their usual seats. One beside me and the other one beside Jimin. All the boys shrug their shoulders and I roll my eyes.

"Look who we got here." The familiar voice of the boy from this morning. "It's Jeon Jungkook and Kim Namjoon AND Jung Hoseok AND Min Yoongi." He says and I see Hoseok and Yoongi roll their eyes. Jimin giggles at his boyfriend.

"Heyyy." Namjoon says looking up at the three students, who are now pulling up chairs to our table. Jungkook scoots closer to me and sighs as the three sit in between him and Seokjin.

"Ooo pretty boy, hello." One of the guys says looking at Jin. Jin gives him a strange look and scoots closer to Namjoon, their sides pressed together and Namjoon's arm going around Jin's shoulders.

"Hey guys." I hear Kinsley say as she tries to sit down along with Katelynn. But, Mina and Lisa are quick to take their seats. Kinsley looks at Mina for a second. "Okay then." She laughs and pulls up a seat and sits in between Mina and Scotty.

"Wow this table is, crammed." Jimin says and moves his elbows side to side.

"Yeah no wonder, Tae is sitting here." Mina says and I raise my eyebrows, that was uncalled for. wow.

"I surprised every guy in the school isn't sitting here too." Lisa laughs. "They all want to get to the biggest slut in school." She looks at me, Mina laughs along with the two boys from the 'new' group.

"Lisa." Jimin says and Lisa flips her hair to look at Jimin.

"Oh hey Jimin, why did you become friends with Taehyung in the first place?" She cackles along with Mina "Did he tell you he'd give you dick if you were friends with him?" Why the fuck are they doing this.

"Nope, But I guess that's why you became friends with Kwang over there." He says and I let out a laugh. Lisa mouth hangs wide open.

"Tae!" Mina exclaims and looks at me. "Have you been cutting yourself recently?" She asks, that hit hard. I dig my fingers into the palm of my hand, so I won't rip her face off right here. "Hmm lets see," She forcefully grabs my wrists and looks at them closely. "not recently no, but I do see so many pathetic scars." She pushes my hand back down in my lap. My nails go back into my palms. "Really you should be locked up somewhere. You're a freak." The same four people laugh again.

"Mina, that's enough." Hoseok says and stares Mina in the eyes.

"I don't think it is Hoseok, the freak needs to know it's place." She smiles sweetly. I feel a large, warm hand in mine. It's Jungkook, I look at him and he gives me a slight smile. He gives my hand a squeeze and I do the same. His thumb runs over my hands.

"By the way Taehyung, since you haven't been cutting recently you should start again." Lisa smiles sweetly at me.

"Lisa? What should we do to the freak?" Mina asks, looking at Lisa.

"Mina stop." Jin says.

"No I want to know."

"Mina drop it." Yoongi says.

"We have to do something to show the freak where it belongs."

"You're not going to do anything to Taehyung." The clear, deep voice of Jungkook comes from beside me as he squeezes my hand. I squeeze his back. "What you're going to do though, is get up from that seat and go back to your table." Jungkook says and Mina starts to protest. "And you're never going to sit here ever again." His voice sends shivers down my spine.

"Whatever, you'll see soon bitches." Mina says and throws her tray on the table. The food splashes up and hits all of us.

"Well that was definitely something." Kinsley says and pushes her tray to the middle, most of us do the same. Jungkook's hand doesn't leave mine.

"Who was that?" The new girl asks and her face twists in disgust.

"She's hot." The guy says and looks for Mina.

"It's Mina." Jin sighs laying back on his boyfriend.

"She's not wrong, freak." Lisa laughs and goes back to her pathetic table. "You'll see soon."
She bumps into me as she goes past.

"See you later." The three kids from last time leave the table and goes to the same table.

"Finally." Jin laughs and looks at me. "What doe she mean by, 'you'll see'" He furrows his eyebrows. I shrug my shoulder and shake my head lightly. I'm about to say something but the loud bell rings and cuts me off.