0.22

[JK]

It's unusually bright outside when I wake up, brighter than usual. I grab my phone off of the nightstand and check the time, 10:30. Late for school again. I look over at Taehyung'a bed and smile as I see him sleeping peacefully. I don't know what happening to me. This cute ass boy is playing with my heart. I play games on my phone, I don't plan on going to school. It's a stupid teachers day thing anyway.

After about an hour, Taehyung starts to stir. I look up from my phone at him. He yawns cutely and sits up. He looks over at me and yawns again. "What time is it?" He asks.

"11:30." I say and his eyes widen.

"We're late for school." He whines and starts to get up.

"Let's just, not go." I say and he furrows his eyebrows. "It's that stupid teachers day thing anyway." He still seems skeptic.

"But still." He says and reaches for his phone.

"Tae." I says and he turns to me. "If we go, we won't be doing anything. We'll just have to sit quiet in a classroom all day." I smile at him and he seem to be giving in.

"Okay fine." He says and I smile again. "I'm going to make breakfast, what do you want?" He puts his phone back down and looks back at me.

"BLT, usual." I say and he walks out of the room. I might like Taehyung. Just a little bit. Maybe not. Taehyung's phone starts dinging, rapidly. I shouldn't look at it. It's seems important though. I should take it down to him I grab the phone and start walking to the door. I look to see who is texting him. My blood boils.

Lalisa
Fuck you slut
Kill yourself
You need to stop breathing.
I hope you get murdered in your sleep.

Mina
Hey bitch
You need to stay away from my Jungkookie
I know that you're living with him and stuff but, don't talk to him. Your a slut that doesn't deserve to live. If I see you even looking at my Jungkookie ever I won't hesitate to beat your ass right then and there. So, take my advise and don't even think about him.
You little slut
And don't tell Jungkook about this either
He wouldn't date me then
Actually don't tell anyone
If I find out that any of your friends know, you don't want to see what I will do.

Jimin
Mina is fucking crazy
I heard her talking in 4th
She was talking about beating you for being with Jungkook
Tae don't listen to her
Stay by Jungkook even more, he can protect you
Mina wouldn't try and get you when your right by him

What the fuck. Mina wants Taehyung to die because he's with me? That's messed up. Jimin's right, if Mina tries something when I'm there I WILL protect him. If that takes being with him all the time, I'll still do it.

"Jungkook." Taehyung yells from the bottom of the stairs. I hurry up and delete the messages from his phone. He doesn't need to see those. I leave Jimin's but that's it. I put the phone back on the nightstand right as Taehying walks in the room. "Breakfast is ready Kookie." That fucking nickname. I love it. I smile widely at him.

"Okay Tae, lets go." I say and walk closer to him. He smiles his beautiful box smile and I see a light dusting of pink on his face. He quickly turns and walks down the stairs.

Our plates we sat opposite each other. I sit down and Tae sits in front of me. We both eat our sandwiches in silence. I look up at him every so often, seeing him cutely wiping the corners of his mouth. Once we're both done, I grab our plates and put them in the sink. I turn back around to see Taehyung standing facing me.

"Thanks for the breakfast." I say as I step closer to him. I place my hand on the side of his head and the other on the nape of his neck. I see his eyes widen at my actions and his face turn pink. I lean down slowly and kiss his cheek, his entire face turns red.

"U-oh y-you're welcome Jungkook." He says and I pull away, satisfied. I don't know what came over me, I couldn't help myself. I give him a wink before I walk back up to our bedroom.