0.6

[NE]
[TH]
   I wake up from my deep sleep, I slept in a weird position last night and now there is a crick in my neck. I look around to see all the beanbags and my friends gone. Jungkook is sitting on the couch and staring at his phone. I'm still incredibly terrified of him and flinch whenever he talks or we catch eyes.

"Where is everyone?" I ask him and he sighs. I don't know what his problem is, he's always annoyed or frustrated.

"Well Kinsley and them went somewhere with their school, Jimin and Jin went to their houses and my friends went home too." He says not taking his eyes from his phone screen. I decide to make breakfast for the both of us.

"You want some breakfast or?" I ask him and he nods his head yes. Why should I make breakfast for him? I'm scared of him, that's why. He could hurt me, he has hurt me, he probably will hurt me. I hear him enter the kitchen and my breath hitches. I just continue making my egg, I feel his eyes drilling holes into my back. His cold stare sends shivers down my spine, I can tell he's not taking his eyes off me. I walk over to the freezer and grab some sausage.

Little does Taehyung know, Jungkook was starting to warm up to him. Not liking him, at all, but less hatred than before.

"Okay so how do you want your egg?" I ask and grit my teeth out of fear. I don't look at him, I just keep my attention on the eggs.

"Runny." Jungkook says coldly. I flinch at the harshness of his voice, I've heard that tone too many times before in bad context that it still scares me. I nod my head slowly and crack another egg. While it cooks, I turn around to cut some lettuce for our BLTs. I can tell Jungkook is still staring at me, he distracts me with his cold stare of judgement.

"Shit!" I yell and grab my finger. I was too distracted with Jungkook's state that I cut my pointer finger. Jungkook looks at me with wide eyes and confusion written all over his face. I take my hand off my finger and look at it, the cut is deep but not deep enough for stitches. I scream in pain and Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"Come over here you idiot." He says and pulls me over to the kitchen sink I flinch at his touch and harmful words. He grabs my hand and runs water over my cut. I hiss and pain and he shushes me. He continues to wash my cut.

"Where is your first aid kit?" He asks calmly and coldly. I point at a cabinet behind behind me and hiss in pain again. He opens the kit and puts cream on my cut I yell out in pain again. "Shut up." Grabs a roll of bandages and wraps it around my finger. I look at him in awe, he's touching me and not hurting me. He's helping me instead. He's incredibly focused on wrapping the bandage. When he's done I mumble a quiet thank you and go back to cutting the lettuce.

"Come get me when your done. No tomatoes on mine."Jungkook sighs and walks out of the kitchen. I look down at my now bandaged finger, it hurts like a bitch. I guess he put numbing medicine on it before he bandaged me. I finish making our BLTs and call Jungkook down to the kitchen. We eat our sandwiches in silence. When he's finished he grabs both of our empty plates and puts them in the sink. Both of our phones buzz.

@kimtaehyungpics
[credits to original artist]

liked by GDragonnn minamina and 4,985 others

@kimtaehyungpics the amazing @living_as_livia drew our baby Taehyung .
view 2,321 other comments
pinkjinnie aww cute☺️
taeyeon good art❤️
cody69 draw me instead I'm better looking anyway.

Wow, that's amazing, what did I do to inspire such amazing artwork? I read the comments and roll my eyes at Cody's comment. I decide that I should tell Livia that I like her drawing. I think for a few minutes before I decide what to type.

@taehyungie Wow! @living_as_livia this is amazing thank you so much ❤️

I put my phone down and go up to my room to get some proper sleep. Jungkook is there, also asleep on his bed. I'm too tired to go back downstairs so I just lay down on my bed. If he doesn't like that we're sleeping in the same room alone, he'll just have to deal with it. I slowly let the sweet feeling of sleep take over me. I thought living with his would be living hell. It's not pleasant but it's not hell either.

✽✾✿❀❁❃❊❋✣✤✽✾✿❀❁❃❊❋✣✤✽✾✿

oh frickle frackle