0.32

[NE]

"Hey Kookie." I grab run up and grab Jungkook's hand.

"Hey baby." He looks at me and smiles his adorable bunny smile.

"C-Can we stay after school for a little bit today?" I ask and he furrows his eyebrows.

"Yea sure." He answers. "Why?" He laughs and looks over to me again.

"I need to show you something." I bite my lip and before he can ask what it is I cut him off. "Meet me in the library." I squeeze his hand. "Okay I have to go to class. I love you bye~" I get on my tippy toes and kiss his cheek. I run off towards my classroom before he can ask any questions.

"I love you too." I hear him yell after me. I laugh as I enter my classroom. I walk past a group of irrelevant girls and they all give me death glares. I just ignore it and walk to my seat and sit down.

•AFTER SCHOOL•

"TaeTae?" I hear a soft voice come from the door of the private reading room. I look at Jungkook and he smiles at me.

"Is everyone gone?" I ask and he shakes his head. He walks over to me and sits beside me on the small couch.

"No, but they're in the lobby about to leave." Jungkook puts his arm around me and looks at the book I'm reading. "Then only Ms. Sui and Principal Lee will be left."

"Okay good." I say and focus back on my book. "Let me finish my chapter and then I'll show you." I lean back onto his shoulder.

"Alright." He agrees and rests his head on top of mine.

"I only have like three pages left so it won't be that long." I assure him and start reading the few pages I have left, Jungkook plays with my hair the whole time.

"Okay I'm done." I close my book and look at Jungkook and he smiles, he brings his hand up to my face and caresses my cheek lightly. I lean into his hand and close my eyes. I feel his soft lips on mine.

"How about you show me the thing?" He asks and ruffles my hair. I nod my head and stand up from the couch. I grab his hand and pull up from his seat and start to walk towards the door.

I walk down the halls with Jungkook's hand in mine and him trailing close behind me. I stop in front of my locker and Jungkook looks very confused.

I turn my back to the locker and hold both of Jungkook's warm hands. "Jungkook, promise me that you won't get mad or hurt anyone when I show you this." Jungkook looks confused but nods his head anyway. I turn around and start putting in the passcode to my locker.

Jungkook puts his hands on either side of me on the two lockers beside mine. I take the lock off the the locker and hesitate opening it.

"It's okay baby." I hear Jungkook softly whisper from behind me. I open the locker and all the pictures are still plastered all over it. I drop my hands to my sides and let Jungkook look at it. He keeps his hands on either side of the locker.

I see his knuckles starting to turn white from gripping the metal so hard. I reach out and put my hands on top of his without hesitation. His hands immediately go soft.

"I-it's okay." I say and rub his hand.

"When did this happen?" His rough gravely voice asks.

"A month and a half ago." I hesitantly answer.

"Was this why you cut your ankle?" He asks, the both of us keep our eyes on the picture collage. I bite my lip, tears threatening to spill from my eyes, and nod my head solemnly. His whole body softens as he turns me around to him. I look into his eyes and try to fight back my tears.

"I-it's fine Ko-" I can't get my sentence out because he pulls me into his chest.

"I love you." He whispers into my ear. "Always remember that I love you so much."

"I love you too kookie." I let out a strangled sob his his chest.

"Don't let these things get to you, you're so fucking perfect." Jungkook rubs my back as I cry softly into his chest.

"Th-thank you, Kookie." I whisper and wrap my arms around his neck. "C-can we go home?" I say against Jungkook's neck.

"Of course baby, go get in my car, I'll clean up this mess." Jungkook pulls away and leaves a light kiss on my forehead. I nod my head a walk towards the school exit.

  I really do love him. What a funny thing, I never thought this would happen. I walk out and see Jungkook's nice black car, I hop in the passenger seat and inhale the scent of him. My favorite scent.

I think it's about time I tell Jungkook everything. Everything about the old me, about Jake, about Mina and her gang, everything. I would trust him with absolutely anything.

"Are you ready to go?" I get startled by Jungkook's voice as I didn't realize he was in the car as well. I nod my head and he flashes me his recently-shown bunny smile.

I'm going to open up to him.