0.17

"You have to go!" Jimin shouts at me, shouts from Peyton, Kinsley, Katelynn and Jin come right after, signaling agreement from the teens.

"But I'm going to be alone though." I whine and sit down on the couch, the others follow.

"No you won't we will be there." Katelynn laughs and points to our little group. I roll my eyes at her.

"What if we get you a date?" Jin asks and I automatically shake my head no. There is no way I'd date anyone at this stupid school. Maybe a few exceptions.

"Just please go." Jimin begs me, pouting and putting on his sweet, helpless face. He knows that I can never say no to that.

"Fineeeeeee." I groan in annoyance and cheers come from my friends. "What time is everyone going to be there?"

"9:00" Peyton laughs and claps his hand excitedly. My eyes widen and I want to slap him in the head.

"That's in 30 minutes." I say frantically jumping up and running to my closet. Kinsley closely follows and help me with my outfit decision. It doesn't take me that long to get ready. With the help of the twins I'm ready in 15 minutes.

"Lets gooo." Jin says while walking out the door. I have no idea what is going to happen today, I just know that It's going to be strange. It's going to be awkward too, since I'm going to be by myself.

We all get in the car and start heading down to the movie theater. We sing along to songs on the way down, screaming the lyrics at the top of our lungs. After about five minutes we arrive at the theater.

"You're finally on time for once." Toddy looks at all of us and laughs and kisses Katelynn on the forehead.

"Are we gonna watch a movie or no?" I look in the direction of the voice, it's Jungkook. He must have a date here too.

"We have to buy tickets." Kinsley says as she walks towards the ticket stand.

"We already bought your tickets." Yoongi says and signals for the group to join them. I don't have a date to buy my ticket so I start walking over. The group has already made their way to the theater. I'm about to talk when a voice behind me speaks up.

"Two tickets for Infinity War." It's Jungkook, he must be buying for his date too. I look down at the table and wait for Jungkook to get his tickets. The man behind the counter hands the tickets to the younger boy.

"Cmon Taehyung, lets go." Jungkook says from behind me, I furrow my eyebrows and turn around to him. He hands me one of the tickets. He walks in front of me and into the theater. I follow behind him. The lights in the theater are still on. Why did Jungkook buy my ticket? I find where the group is sitting, we take up like two rows. I see the babies and Mina's group are also here. Jesus Christ they're going to be so loud, I've watched movies with them before, it wasn't too pleasant. All they wanted to do was gossip and throw popcorn at each other.

Everyone looks so happy here, even if they aren't smiling I can tell that they are happy when we are all together.

I'm about to sit in my seat when Mina jumps in front of me. She try's to sit in the seat beside Jungkook, the only seat left in the row. She giggles and skips over. I guess that's Jungkook's date then. But then again I thought he was gay. Maybe he's bi.

"Seat's taken." Jungkook says and pulls me to sit in the seat. My eyes widen as he does so, maybe that's not his date after all. Maybe he doesn't even have a date.

"Hmph." She whines and walks back over to her little posse. The girls glare at me and start whispering. They remind me of the girls from mean girls.