0.7

[NE]
[TH]

   "Taehyung, OH MY GOD NO!" The harsh sound of Jungkook's voice wakes me up from my peaceful sleep. I look up to see Jungkook looking outside with wide eyes and and a look of disbelief on his face. I roll my eyes and try and go back to sleep. "Kim Taehyung!" The voice comes again, I groan and look at him.

  "What is it Jungkook?" I just want to go back to sleep. I'd yell at him but, I'm kinda scared of him.

"Get up here an look at this." He says coldly and I get up and walk over to the window, I don't know what to expect. Jungkook moves out of the way so I can see what the fuss is. The sight makes my eyes widen and gasp. This can't be happening, this is terrible no no no no no no no. Every inch of the ground is covered in thick snow, so much that it's up to other people doors.

"Oh fuck this is not good." I run down the stairs with Jungkook closely following me out of curiosity I guess. I try to open the door but it won't budge. "Oh my gosh, this is terrible." I look up and Jungkook and he furrows his brows. "We're snowed in Jeongguk."

"What?!" He yelled, I flinch and step back, him yelling usually doesn't end well for me.

"And the heating doesn't work too." I mumble and he yells again.

"What?!" He steps closer to me and I step back again. "What do you mean the heat doesn't work?!" He takes another step to me, my back hits the door and I gasp. The heat was gonna be fixed at the start of November but the House always got skipped. I never thought it would get this bad this soon. Jungkook's face is red with anger and he's really close, maybe six inches apart. I close my eyes and take a sharp breath. This kind of thing never ends good.

"I'm sorry." I say in a small, cracking voice. There are tears welling up in the brims of my eyes. I don't want him to hurt me, he doesn't care to. His punches aren't pathetic, they're strong. I couldn't help but let some of the tears come out. Jungkook seemed to notice that I was crying because he shook his head and walked to the kitchen. I walked to the couch and laid down. I need sleep, it's Saturday I'm gonna get as much sleep as I can. I'm already cold and I'm wearing a T-Shirt and pajamas pants. This is not gonna be good. I try to push all of these terrible thoughts out of my mind and try to have a peaceful sleep.

[JK]

Fuck no. My mom makes me come to this losers house and now his heat doesn't even work. I can't get out either, because we're snowed the fuck in. Snowed In. In November, what the actual hell. I can't do this, it's cold and I have a sweatshirt on. Fuck this. Fuck him. Fuck this whole idea. I was taken out of my anger thoughts with a cold pair of arms wrapped around me and soft snores from the person. I turn around to see Taehyung hugging my waist and snoring. He's sleep walking.

"Mmm warm." He says. I guess he's sleep talking as well. I hesitantly wrap arms around his shoulders. He smiles a little in he sleep and nuzzles into my chest. I roll my eyes. Pathetic boy, I know I can't get him off of me. My little sister used to sleep walk and when she got ahold of me, you couldn't get her off. I should punch him awake but, I'm in his house and plus he's kinda warm as well. I sigh and pick him up bridal style. Woah, he's light as a feather. He messily throws his arms around my shoulders. I roll my eyes again. He's so strange. I lay him down on the couch and grab my duvet from the bed. I wrap it around both of us and slowly drift off to sleep feeling angry, irritated and warm.

[Third Person Omniscient]

Somehow through their little nap Jungkook and Taehyung ended up laying down facing each other and cuddling. They had the big duvet wrapped around them. Taehyung was the first to wake up.

What the hell is going on he thinks to himself when he feels an unfamiliar pair of muscle-ridden arms tightly wrapped around his waist, chest against someones stomach, face in their chest and their chin on his head. Who the hell is this when he realized it was Jungkook his face went red with three different emotions. Anger, embarrassment, and fear. How did this happen? Didn't he go to sleep on the love seat and not the couch? Why is Jungkook here? Why does it feel safe? He started squirming and trying to get free of Jungkook's hold. Jungkook stirred a little in his sleep and Taehyung's eyes went wide with fear. What was Jungkook going to do when he saw the position they were in? Taehyung kept on trying to get out of Jungkook's strong grip.

"Stop." Jungkook said sternly and sleepily. Taehyung's eyes widen. He squirmed some more when Jungkook opened his eyes and stared him in the face. "Stop it. Stay here and sleep. You're warm." Jungkook's usual cold toned reply. Jungkook closed his eyes again as he pulled Taehyung closer and tighten his grip on Tae's waist. Taehyung decided not to make Jungkook any more irritated. So he just slung his arms around his neck and nuzzled into the crook of his neck.

Jungkook was too tired and comfortable to care about anything else besides sleep. He doesn't care about anything at all anyways. He doesn't even care about his grades or school. Well, he cares about his little twelve year old sister who is staying with her friend for the duration of their parents trip. That's probably his favorite person.

✽✾✿❀❁❃❊❋✣✤✽✾✿❀❁❃❊❋✣✤✽✾✿

40 reads obOYO
[NE]