0.1

[NE]
[TH]

   Tick

   Tick

   Tick

   Tick

That sadly isn't the sound of a pipe bomb. But it's the sound of the clock on the classroom wall. It's only the second period and I already want to die.

  Good thing though, the first break is after the second period. Which means he can talk to his best friend Jimin. Scratch that, only friend.

Jimin is the only kid that ever tried to talk to me. Maybe it's because Jimin also didn't have any friends before I transferred from America. Which was perfect because I didn't want to have my old reputation.

Although it was flattering, it was too much work. Acting perfect, not being weird, not being myself.

  I miss my American friends. They took to me real quick. I guess because they all were like 'omg he's so hot'. Even though they were the popular kids, they weren't THE popular kids, ya know the ones who think they're so much better than everyone else and that they are supreme beings.

  Yeah, those ones tried to flirt with me but they failed. I had no interest in being associated with people who are that shallow.

  *RING DING DONG*

  Hmm, what a strange school bell. Break time, time to meet up with Jimin. As I'm walking down the hallway I keep getting strange looks. I always get strange looks, but this is different. I spot Jimin standing at one of the lockers like the rest of the student body.

"Hey, Jimin, do you know why is everyone staring at me?" I ask looking around confusedly, everyone is still staring at me. Jimin doesn't say anything he just lifts up his phone to show me an Instagram post.

@kimtaehyungpics

liked by parkchimchim, pinkjinnie, and 756 others

@kimtaehyungpics: Kim Taehyung could like... get it.
view 300 other comments
@taehyungXlola😻😻😻😻😻
@kinsleykline too bad he's in Korea now😍😍@pettypeyton bro come back to Florida 🖤🖤

I don't say anything, I just look at it, I look up and everyone is kinda staring in awe. Like oh, nerd boy used to be hot but now he wears glasses and his hair is weird.

This is bad, really bad, no real real real bad. Someone has the pictures from Florida. I used to take dance practice with my friends and people would take pictures of us. Or they would take a picture of me just at school.

  They'll probably post more which I hope they don't because this is bad. Everyone will find out. They'll throw themselves at me. I just don't want to be 'the' hot guy. I want to be how people see me now. Sure, the bullying is bad but I can take that. Maybe I can't take it. But, it's better than being bombarded with girls and boys all the time.

I hated the way I was treated at my old school, I was treated like an object, like my opinions and beliefs didn't matter. I was just a pretty face to everyone else.

[JK]

"Guys did you guys see that old picture of Taehyung." Some guy shows up next to us holding his phone looking excited. We shake our heads no. What a twerp what makes him think he can talk to us? I go to take care of the problem, but Namjoon pulls me back.

"Could you show us?" Namjoon asks the boy 'sweetly'. He quickly nods his head and starts to pull up the picture.

"Must be really embarrassing if it's old," Yoongi says laughing. The boy nods his head no and I roll my eyes. I usually can fix the attitudes the kids around here have, just with a look. People know what I can and will do to them.

Having everyone scared of you is a good thing. They don't bother you as much. Except for the girls, they'll flirt with anyone attractive. I've had a few girlfriends but I didn't really love them, I just used them. I don't really know if I even like girls at all.

"Okay, here it is." He says as he pulls his phone up in front of us four. That can't be Taehyung, can it? "Yeah, that's actually him, we think it's probably one of his friends from America, it's very interesting."

We all look at each other. I scoff. The guy walks back to his group of friends, seemingly surprised that nothing bad happened to him. Are people really freaking out over this, it's no big deal like cmon get a life, people. Suddenly almost everyone's phones go off. Most of us are in the hallway at our lockers. I spot everyone get their phones out, including Namjoon. Even a few teachers. I situate myself behind him and check his phone to see what the fuss is about.

@taehyungpics

liked by @parkchimchim @knamjoon and 96 others

@taehyungpics: oooo everyone at school seems to notice, interesting
view 28 more comments
@byunbaekhyun boiiiiiiiiii🔥🔥
@parkchimchim at least tag him 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
@kimtaehyungie.

unbelievable, literally.

[TH]

Another picture, another one. Why, why, why? I don't like everyone staring at me like this. I liked being a nerd. It was better than all this attention.

✽✾✿❀❁❃❊❋✣✤✽✾✿❀❁❃❊❋✣✤✽✾✿

hey there demons, it's me ya boi.

new book dw tho I'm not abandoning 'Perfect'

I'm v excited about this one

~bj