0.3

"Oh my gosh, he's gonna be here in an hour!" I scream and Jimin screams back.

"You're fucked." He says and laughs to himself and I glare at him. My new roommate will be here in an hour and we're not done cleaning the kitchen yet. I mean will it really take that long to clean the kitchen. I don't really now why I'm freaking out, I just am. Plus Jimin is not helping with his snarky comments and saying 'you missed a spot' every two seconds. I just ignore his comments and keep on putting all the dishes away until I'm completely done with cleaning the entire kitchen.

By the time I'm done, we have about fifteen minutes before he arrives. It's pretty messed up that mom wouldn't tell me who it was I would have as a roommate for a few months. I asked her and she said that she couldn't remember is name and hung up. I'm lost in my own thoughts when the sound of the doorbell takes me out of them. Me and Jimin look at each other with wide eyes and he mouths 'go open it'. I roll my eyes and get up to answer the door. I hold my breath and open the door. When I see the face in front of me my eyes go wide. Jeon Jungkook. My bully, Jeon Jungkook. HE is my new roommate. He seems just as surprised as me with wide eyes but soon turns to a harsh glare.

"Um uh come in I guess." I say and move out of the way from the door and he walks in and looks around. He spots Jimin and Jimin stares at him with wide eyes.

"Well, Taehyung its been great cleaning with you but I gotta go um uh bath my..... FISH." He announces and runs out of the still open door slamming it on the way out. I grab the bridge of my nose and shake my head. I'm thinking about how badly I want to kill Jimin when Jungkook speaks up.

"So nerd boy, where's my room at?" He asks cockily. I take a deep breath and try not to cry. To be completely honest, I am deathly afraid of Jungkook. He's hurt me very badly before. He's given me bruises, cuts, and scars but I never fight back.

"I'm sorry but, we uh have to share a room, I converted the other one to um a game room so... yeah." I say and he scoffs and rolls his eyes I flinch. He laughs dryly.

"Well. Where is it then?" He says clearly annoyed that he has to share a room with 'nerd boy'.

"It's up the second door on the right."I say with a shaky voice. I feel like I'm gonna cry. He quickly makes his way up the stairs and I let out a quiet sob for a couple minutes. No. I can't cry when Jungkook is here. Jungkook comes back down the stairs and jumps on the couch and turns on the TV. I escape into the kitchen and check my phone. Of course, they've posted another picture of me. Of course they have.

@kimtaehyungpics

liked by yourhopehoseok  cody69 and 1,364 otherskimtaehyungpics boxy smile😬 I've also got 2,000 followers now thx taeview 287 other comments@pinkjinnie cute,I wanna adopt

liked by yourhopehoseok cody69 and 1,364 others
kimtaehyungpics boxy smile😬 I've also got 2,000 followers now thx tae
view 287 other comments
@pinkjinnie cute,I wanna adopt.☺️
@knamjoon ^^ what bout me I'm cute too😉
@scottyyyy idk who you guys are, tae's friends I assume, but I ship it.❤️

  I laugh at Scotty's comment. But Namjoon isn't my friend certainly doesn't want to be my friend either. I only know Jin from around school, I've never talked to him ever but sounds like a nice guy. Maybe we could try to befriend him. Speaking of friends, I think I hear Jungkook's in the living room. Also, I need to tell him that my friends will be staying her for a few weeks. I gather up all my courage and walk into my living room. What I see is a sight indeed. Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok are all sitting on my couch laughing to each other. They all stop laughing and look at me with a death stare.

  "Why are you here?" Namjoon asks with disgust laced in his voice.

"This happens to be my house." I say in a matter of fact tone. The audacity to disrespect me in my own home.

  "Hey, aren't you that kid that one person keeps posting pictures of?" Yoongi asks and I shyly nod yes, great, they had to bring that up.

  "Ugh, whatever what do you want anyway?" Jungkook ask rolling his eyes.

  "I just wanted to let you know that a few of my old friends from Florida are coming to Seoul with their school and will be staying here." I say quickly "they'll be here in five days, just thought I'd give you a heads up." And with that I run up my stairs and into my room. A notification from Kinsley.

@kinsleykline

liked by katelynnkline scottyyyy and 95 others

kinsleykline plot twist we're all headed to Seoul right now 🤷🏻‍♀️🖤
view 11 other comments
@scottyyyy oooh, we haven't told tae yet
@cody69 glad your beside me girl😏

  Cody is one of the bros. Anywho, they're gonna be here tomorrow? Tomorrow? I just told Jungkook five days. He literally gonna kill me. I'm honestly scared right now. Well, I guess they'll start school with us tomorrow. This will be loads of fun. Note the sarcasm.

✽✾✿❀❁❃❊❋✣✤✽✾✿❀❁❃❊❋✣✤✽✾✿

plot twizzle
get rekt

comment plz

~bj