0.13

[JK]
[short chapter]

  "Bye guys." I wave to Namjoon and Hoseok as they walk out the door. It's quite late so Taehyung is already in bed asleep. He went to bed when Jimin and Jin left earlier. I grab a cold water from the fridge and make my way up to our room. Taehyung is fast asleep in his bed. I walk over to mine and pull the covers over myself. I let the deep sleep consume my body.

I jump up so I'm sitting straight up. Shrill screaming rings through the room. I look around to see where they're coming from when I hear another loud scream. They're coming from Taehyung. He's screaming in his sleep. He must be having a pretty terrible nightmare. Another scream and a string of curses and "no's" come from his mouth. He tosses and turns rapidly, throwing the sheets and blankets every direction. I reach over and sit on his bed. I grab his arms and shake him. He doesn't budge.

"Taehyung." I shake him again harder this time. "Taehyung." I say louder this time. "Taehyung!" I yell louder and shake him. He finally wakes up. He starts balling his eyes out. Sobbing and screaming. He sits up and cries harder. He screams again. Tears coming from his eyes and soaking his shirt. He falls forward and his head hits my shoulder and stays there. He continues to sob. I bring my hand up to his head and stroke his hair.

"Shhhhhhhhhh." I say in his ear. He lets out a sob again. I bring my other hand to his lower back and rub lightly. "Shhh." I whisper again . He doesn't calm down though. "Tae, Cmon lets lay down." He nods his head and cries out again. "Okay come on." I lay down on his bed and he closely follows, he rests his head on my chest. He keeps crying.

"Do you want me to sing?" I whisper lightly and he nods his head. I wrap my arm around his waist. "No limit in the sky that I won't fly for ya, no tears in eyes that I won't cry for ya." His crying slows down a little. "With every breath that I take I want you to share that air with me. There's no promise I won't keep I'll climb a mountain, there's none too steep." He take a deep breath, his voice quivers. "When it comes to you there's no crime. Lets take both of our souls and intertwine." Taehyung scoots closer to me and slings his arm around my neck. "When it comes to you don't be blind watch me speak from my heart when it comes to you, when it comes to you." Taehyungs breath starts to sow down and he stops sniffling and I eventually hear soft snores come from his lips. I eventually fall asleep again. I rest my head on top of Taehyung's.