Chapter 1: Path to recovery and the new recruit

Mulai dari awal

Y/N: Are we really your students Ozpin? Or are you using us as weapons?

Ozpin: Let me-

Y/N: STOP.

There was a few seconds of silence until Y/N speaks.

Y/N: Do you have ANY idea how much Pyrrha weigh that burden?

Ozpin: I-

Y/N: If you think that everyone I know are friends, you are wrong. They are my family.

Ozpin: Y/N-

Y/N: How many people died following you!?

Ozpin: That's... Not important.

Y/N: Nor the people you sent to their graves.

Ozpin: Y/N, please, I can explain.

Y/N: Is that why you select us chess pieces? So that you can play OUR lives and sacrifice when you saw the fit!?

Ozpin: Please-

Y/N: Was Pyrrha was a sacrificial object to you AS WELL!?

Ozpin: It was her choice.

Y/N: THAT YOU FORCED ON HER!

Ozpin:....

Y/N: You should thank my master. If it wasn't for him, your soul will go to a 14 year old farmer boy.

Y/N stood up from his seat.

Y/N: I'm not against you Ozpin, but this time no more secrets should be held. And stop playing someone else's lives. I take my leave.

Y/N heads to the elevator and leaves, leaving Ozpin shamed on his actions.

Y/N POV

Finally now that is done. I've said those words so that he'll stop playing our lives. He dragged everyone I loved into a war. I woke out in the elevator when the elevator dings and opened. I'm heading where my family is. As I was walking, someone is calling my name.

???: Hey Y/N.

I look at the source of the voice to see and it's Pyrrha.

Y/N: Hey Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: Can we talk to your team's old dorm?

Y/N: Oh... Sure.

Me and Pyrrha walked together to my team's old dorm. As we were walking, I can see her a... Sad and guilty face? Sad? To what? Guilty? To what? I need to stop speculating and I wonder what are we going to talk about.

<*Small time skip brought to you by author RWBY volume 6 episode 1*>

Y/N POV

Not so long, me and Pyrrha made it to my team's old dorm as I and Pyrrha entered. I signaled Pyrrha to sit on my bed as I also sit on the bed as well.

Me and Pyrrha had been sitting on the bed for 2 minutes. I've waited to let her speak, but these 2 minutes is nothing but silence. So I decided to speak up.

Y/N: Pyrrha?

She was still looking down.

Y/N: Pyrrha? What's wrong-

No one POV

Pyrrha: *cold tone* Why?

Y/N flinched at the sudden cold tone of her voice. Is this about the attack on beacon? That is the question that burned on her mind for 5 months after the fall.