I'm in love with my stepbrother

"Levi, he is coming in one hour! GET UP" my big brother screamed and ripped off my duvet. I felt the cold air fill my body up and crept myself together like a ball. "What the hell is wrong with you? I thought you were leaving this morning?" I snapped at him angry as he laid my duvet on the floor. "I´m leaving now, I just wanted a goodbye hug but fine" he smiled at me and I got up from my bed. I hugged him tight in my arms and didn´t want to let go, ever. "Tayls, I really have to go. My flight you know.." he smiled and I let go off him. "Now, please try to make him feel welcome and don´t close yourself..." I interrupted him. "That´s my choice!" I snapped at him with a smile and he looked annoyed at me. "Taylor, you have to let some people close" he smiled to me before he went downstairs. He were going off to college and leaved me here in this big house with mom and dad, or that´s what I thought until dad told me one month ago that mom his bestfriend died and we would take in his son that was 16 years old like me. I really didn´t want a stranger in my house, it didn´t feel right. I subed over to my bathroom tired and got on a light grey tank top with the font "Don´t look" and some skinny tight pink shorts. I stepped into my black uggs and put some make up on. My long wavy brown hair just went down my back so I was to lazy to do something with it. I stepped downstairs were Mom and dad sat around the breakfast table talking. "Good morning dear, ready to meet your new brother?" mom smiled my way in her chanel dress. God, she always had to show how much money we had. You see, my mom Victoria Taylor was this world famous designer and dad was this world famous singer Rick Taylor, so we had pretty much money. We were listed in the 100 richest in the world, I think we were 40 place? I don´t remember and really I don´t care. I don´t care about being rich, I´m just happy about having what I need. "He is not my new brother" I sat down with them and stared at my food. Our cook always made so difficult food and I really just wanted something easy. "Can I have cereal instead?" I looked weird down on my food and mom snapped at me. "Don´t be rood, eat now because Luke is here in 10 minutes" she said. "Dad, can we go throw some basketball later" I smiled his way and he smiled back. "Yeah, ofc love. But you know you lose" I joked back at me and pushed me a little in the shoulder. " In your dreams" I said back before I started eating my weird food. I wanted cereal. 

"Levi honey" Mom screamed up the stairs and I heard her clearly. Now he was here, Luke James. The only thing I knew about him were his age and that his father got killed in a car accident three months ago. I heard mom talking happyly as I walked downstairs to look strght into the eyes of a hot boy. "This is Levi" Mom smiled his way as I reached out my hand to him and he took it. "I´m Levi Taylor, but just call me Taylor" I smiled at him and enjoyed every second of holding his hand, his soft and warm hand. "I´m Luke James" he smiled to me looking stright into my eyes. "Levi, can you show him his room?" mom smiled widely to me and I nodded. We went upstairs and showed him his room that was my neighbor room. "So here is your bedroom, and in here is your bathroom" I smiled to him and walked into his big room. "Where is your room?" he asked. "I´m your neighbor so you can really just knock the wall if it´s something I can help you with. Well, I will let you get settled than" I smiled to him and walked into my room. I laid down in my king size bed and let my eyes close. "KNOCK KNOCK" I could hear Luke knocking the wall and I stood up annoyed. "What?" I stepped into his room and he was laying in his bed just as I did. "I just checked" he smirked at me while I walked out of his room and into mine again. Great, he is one of those. 

Picture Levi Taylor and Luke James ------->