Let me fall one last time

"Leviana Taylor, 16 years old with a failed kidney transplantasion. Been shot and lost a lot of blood, needs operation room 3B now!" I heard the doctor yell out in the air as my head felt like exploding every second as I heard a lot of steps of running and people touching me everywhere.
"Where am I?..." I weakly said with a throat dying for water as I felt somebody grab my hand.
"These men is going to take good care of you now, ok? You´ll be perfectly fine honey, I promise" my dad said with a shaking voice as I heard screaming everywhere. 
"Luke James, 17 years old been shot right above the left chest. Operation room 4F" I opened my eyes wide open as I tried to turn my head towards the voices as I saw it. Luke laid down on a hospitalbed with a doctors running around him holding a blood bag and a nurse over him trying to get him alive again. 
"LUKE" I let my throat go as loud as it could as I tried to press my hand over to his bed as I felt my body go over end. I faceplanted on the ground as I laid there yelling after Luke. The voices was back screaming after me now. They were all around me as I saw the light. A little sparkly light in the end of a tunnel and I just came closer and closer. 
I felt like air, just like I disappeared  from everything. I laid there in water feeling it everywhere as I smiled. I stood slowly up as I saw Luke in the other end of a beautiful summerday. He stood there looking stright at me with a big smile and I ran towards him in my long white dress. But then I heard it, a shot and I saw blood pouring our Luke´s chest as I tried to run closer to him but he fell to the ground to fast and before I knew it he was gone. Everything went black as I fell down to the ground crying. I hurt everyone that get close to me. I should´ve broken up with Luke before Jack came in the picture, then he would be alive now. He would breath and see colours, but because of me he is in a room filled with people cuting him up just like cuting up their own dinner. It´s all because of me. Maybe I should just die, just disappeare and never come back. Then nobody would get hurt, and nobody would cry. 
It´s all because of me, eveything.  

So, what do you think happens?