Pokemon Story 25: Ghetsis vs. Red and Misty

'HAHAHA!' Ghetsis yelled as he swung around his pointy stick 'Wanted... you made me wanted.... Pierce... I AM GONNA PIERCE THIS STICK THROUGH YOU TWO! HAHAHAAHAAAA!' 'I think after he lost everything he went insane...' Misty whispered to Red. 'Yeah, I think so too...' Red whispered back. Suddenly Ghetsis charged at Red and Misty. They quickly moved out of there... Ghetsis turned to Red. He tried to pierce him through the stick but he dodged it. 'A Pokemon Champion not only does have strong pokemons, but he is strong himself too...' Red said as he gave Ghetsis a punch right in the face. That hurt him but didn't stop him. He swung his stick in the air and this time it hit Red... Thankfully, the pointy part did not pierce through him... It was the side of the stick that hit him and caused him to fall on the ground. 'Punching me, little fella?' Ghetsis said with a laugh. Just as he was about to pierce Red by his stick someone punched him again, this time right on the back of his head. He got so furious he turned... just to see Misty. 'AHHH!' he yelled as he tried to defeat Misty with his stick. He went crazy and started waving his stick speedily sideways in midair... His eyes were closed... 'I will hit everything like this...' he thought. Misty got afraid so she tried to run away but the pointy part of the stick hit her hand. Luckily, it was just cut a little bit but still, blood was nastily oozing out and Misty was hurt... very much hurt... Red couldn't tolerate it anymore... He got up and threw a pokeball in mid air. Out of the pokeball came out a white light and out emerged Charizard... Red smiled. Ghetsis turned... 'Flamethrower!' Red yelled. Charizard used Flamethrower but Ghetsis tried to defend himself with his stick. However, he miserably failed and the stick got burned to crisp.'That's the power of my Charizard!' Red yelled with a smile. Ghetsis laughed... 'I am not done yet, kid...' he said 'I. AM. STILL. NOT. DONE. YET... HA.. HA... HHAHAAAAAA!' He took out his Hydreigon. 'They might have taken my Reshiram but my dear... dear buddy Hydreigon will NEVER leave me.. HAHAHA!' he added...