Pokemon Story 32: The Odd One Out

Red took out his Moltres to take out even more robot pokemons. He started attacking all the robots and saved more trainers... Suddenly all of them them retrated and stopped attacking the trainers... Red, Misty and all the other trainers sighed... But their nightmare was still not over yet... Suddenly all the robots Pokemons started to circle the buildings. 'What are they trying to do?' Misty yelled. red watched as all of them attacked one of the buildings together... causing it to crumble down and shatter into pieces. Red was surprised. 'If they are united it is impossible to win...' he thought. Suddenly Misty said "Hey look, they are hovering around all the buildings except that one" as she pointed to one building. It was a beautiful building and a building that had not been checked by them yet. 'Maybe... that is where Roboto lives and that is how he is peacefully making new robot pokemons each day! We have to stop him before he succeeds in his goal of creating the most powerful robot pokemon of all time...' 'yeah, let's go there!' Misty said. They ran there... 'Handle these robot pokemons on your own for a while...' Red yelled as he headed to the building with Misty. They were about to go in but suddenly Mega Gengar appeared in front of them. 'Oh great!' Misty yelled. 'Don't worry... I will handle this one...' Red said with a grin 'You go inside and convince Roboto to stop making more of these robot pokemons!' Mega Gengar watched as Misty went inside but there was nothing he could do since now he had to battle Red! Red had got his powerful legendary bird Moltres... Mega Gengar had to defeat that. Meanwhile, Misty took out her Poliwrath. She climbed up the stairs. Every robot pokemon that tried to stop her faced the fierce wrath of Poliwrath! She had to convince Roboto before Dark Robot Arceus was created... She climbed up the stairs with hope in her eyes... On the other side, red faced Mega Gengar...