Pokemon Story 41: Mega Mewtwo vs. Dark Arceus

Red just looked down at the lava... 'Misty... is...' he murmured 'Dead... too...' He widened his eyes. He couldn't believe it. All he could hear was sudden explosions all around him... The forest was completely in fire... Dark Arceus laughed. 'After I destroy this forest... I will destroy the cities... then the regions... and then the ENTIRE POKEMON WORLD!' Robot Serperior tried to attack him but all it needed to get defeated was a Flamethrower... 'I am invincible!' he yelled. Red turned and looked at Dark Arceus with teary eyes. He pulled out a pokeball out of his pocket. 'I only take out this pokemon for special occasions...' he yelled as he threw the pokeball out into the air and out emerged Mega Mewtwo Y! Robot Dark Arceus looked at Mega Mewtwo. Then it laughed. 'This puny thing cannot defeat ME!' he yelled. Suddenly he felt a punch to the face. He widened his eyes. 'What happened?' he thought. Suddenly someone punched him again, this time from the back. 'AGHH...' he thought 'Who is doing this?' And finally a final blow to the FACE! It hurt him a lot. He opened his wounded eyes just to see Mega Mewtwo. 'It has got some good speed....' Red said with a smirk 'Defeat it... if you can...' Mega Mewtwo tried to punch Dark Arceus again but this time he got zapped by Electric. It fell to the ground. Dark Arceus was about to crush him with his leg but then it used Protect! 'Clever quick thinking...' Red thought. Dark Arceus pressed his leg even harder.... The shield was beginning to have some cracks on it... Before it broke Mega Mewtwo quickly used Quick Attack and escaped out the evil robot's wrath. 'You cannot escape from me like that!' Dark Arceus yelled 'YOU WILL BE DOOMED! HAHAHAHA! Do you understand? DOOMED!' Suddenly one of the black plates of Dark Arceus got out of the plate holder and hit Mega Mewtwo right in the chest.It yelled in pain as it fell to the ground. Red took out his Super Potion and tried to heal his pokemon but as soon as he tried to go to him a sudden explosion got in his way. He fell to the ground. He looked around to see explosions happening everywhere... The ground was cracked in half and in between the crack... hot melting lava... The same thing that killed Misty... He looked around just to see Mega Mewtwo injured... Dark Arceus laughed...