Pokemon Story 28: Robot Pokemons Strike Back!

Misty and Red heard a lot of commotion outside. They decided to check it out. They went outside of the police station just to see Robot Pokemons attacking everyone! Every human was now getting attacked by the robots! 'Ohno, all of them have started betraying the trainers at once!' Misty yelled. 'Thank god we don't have robot pokemons... or we would be betrayed and defeated by now...' Red said. 'We don't have them and that's good, but we should help them who are getting betrayed by the robots!' Misty replied 'We must defeat the robot pokemons and must stop the terror... After helping them we will have to find Roboto and convince him to stop this because this is getting out of control!' Red agreed as he took out his Articuno. A robot Blaziken was about to attack a small kid. Before he could use Blaze Kick on that kid, Red yelled "Ice Beam!" Articuno used Ice Beam and it hit Robot Blaziken right on the leg. Both of it's leg froze... 'Kid, move out of there!' Misty yelled. The kid listened to her and quickly got up and ran away. Now Articuno was free to attack Blaziken without hurting the kid. 'Blizzard!' Red yelled. Articuno flapped it's wings as it used one of it's most powerful moves- Blizzard... on the robot Blaziken. It completely froze... Red and Misty sighed. 'Your legendary pokemons will be useful this time in defeating the robots!' Misty yelled. 'Yeah, looks like there is no legendary robot pokemon...' Red said with a smile 'I wouldn't be able to defeat them if there were many legendary pokemons... that was the main reason we couldn't defeat Team Empire so easily... because Ash had all the legendary pokemons of the Pokemon world...''Yeah, this time it seems easier...' Misty said. Suddenly her expressions turned from happy to worried. 'But as we heard from the guy Roboto is planning to build the most powerful robot pokemon... Robot Arceus... what about that?' Red became worried too... 'We will think about that later, now let's rescue more people!' he said...