Pokemon Story 9: Robot Darkrai

Roboto laughed as he pressed the button... Robot Darkrai's eyes opened... Robot clapped as his legendary invention came to life! Robot Ghastly laughed... Darkrai slowly got up... Darkrai's eyes started glowing red... 'WOOHOO!' Roboto yelled. 'HAHA!' Robot Ghastly yelled... 'Ahhh, it feels so good!' Robot Darkrai said 'I am alive... I feel powerful... Let's test my power...' Suddenly it tried to use Dark Pulse on Ghastly but it quickly escaped and the Dark Pulse hit a wardrobe. The wardrobe blasted in a microsecond. 'Woah...' Robot admired. 'You tried to use your power on me... huh?' Robot Ghastly said with a laugh 'Well, that won't work and that's a sure thing... I am very sneaky... Hehehe...' Robot Darkrai got angry. It tried to attack Robot Ghastly again and again but it kept escaped. 'Darkrai... stop, you can't defeat my favorite robot pokemon...' Robot said. Suddenly Darkrai attacked Roboto himself! He fell to the ground. Robot Ghastly suddenly used Night Shade on Darkrai as it yelled "How dare you attack my master!" Robot Darkrai tried to strike back but Ghastly was too much for him. He kept escaping every time... Suddenly his tongue came out and wrapped Darkrai. He struggled to free himself but at the end, he couldn't... Robot Ghastly ended the fight with a deadly confuse ray... Now darkrai was confused... He withdrew his long tongue and Darkrai was finally free. However, it fell on the floor since it was confused. Roboto got up. 'Looks like we got to have some buttons to press...' he said 'It was my mistake to think he would be my friend... I should have pressed the control button earlier only...' He went in front of his giant screen and pressed a button...Suddenly Darkrai made some noises. 'Now, it will only obey MY commands!' he said 'Anyways, good job Ghastly, you are so agile... and powerful!' Robot Ghastly laughed as Darkrai got up again... this time doing nothing.. It would only do something if Roboto told him... Ghastly and Roboto laughed...