Pokemon Story 14: Nimbasa City

Red, Misty and Tracey couldn't find any scientist or any robot pokemon in the forests of Unova. 'So, now let's go to the nearby city of Unova!' Red said. 'Yeah, but which city?' Tracey asked. 'I think it's Nimbasa city...' Red replied 'It has an electric gym leader and the city itself is special for its electricity and electrical pokemons... so the pokemon professor must go there to build more robot pokemons!' 'Yeah, not a bad choice... I guess...' Misty said 'But it is taking so much time to find him... It's annoying now...' Red smiled. All of them continued their searching journey to Nimbasa city. Tracey saw an Emolga! 'Aww, so cute!' he thought 'Let me draw it!' He quickly drew it... Misty and Red waited for a while as he drew the cute pokemon. 'Looks like a flying squirrel version of Pikachu...' Red said with a laugh as he saw a Joltik 'He looks like Spinarak but yellow.... and those red and blue pokemons look like they are lost brothers of Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan..... Hahha, this region has such funny version of Kanto pokemons... I love it!' 'Well Kantonian pokemon look funny to them since it looks like their Unova pokemon...' Misty said 'If you know Kanto pokemons first, you will think Unova ones are similar and funny and vice versa!' 'True!' Red replied as he saw a Vanillite 'HAHAHA! What is that? An ice cream pokemon? HAHHA! Can I eat it? Does an ice cream pokemon eat food? Food eating Food? HAHAH!' Misty giggled a little too. Tracey was finally done drawing. 'Okay guys, let's continue!' he said. All of them again continued their search for the scientist. 'I will just book one hotel here today since as I can see we won't find that mysterious scientist anytime soon!' Red said to Misty. 'Yeah, I wish we had a friend from Unova like Alain was in Kalos... so that friend would let us live with them...' she replied 'I have not brought that much pokecoins with me, after all!' 'Not to worry, I have enough!' Red revealed.Suddenly they saw an robot Tepig. 'These have taken over...' Red thought. Later that day, they were unable to find the scientist but Red booked a hotel for them... They would search the region a little each day and return to their hotel at night...