Pokemon Story 45: Rayquaza vs. Dark Arceus

Rayquaza was the Peacekeeper of the Pokemon world and was supposed to look after it after Arceus died... Now Dark Arceus was causing the world a lot of trouble so the Peacekeeper finally had to come... 'Convenient timing...' Red thought with a smile as he looked at Rayquaza. Rayquaza used Dragon Pulse and that hit Dark Arceus badly. He was a little injured. His defense was going down by all the attacks caused by all these different pokemons till now... and all of those pokemons had powerful attacks... Mega Mewtwo Y, Mega Charizard X, Zapdos and now Rayquaza... every one of their attack had lowered the defense of Dark Arceus a little bit. Now he wasn't as powerful as when he came... He had been weakened by all these powerful pokemons... He was getting annoyed and scared of them at the same time. He feared his defeat... 'Go Rayquaza!' Red yelled from below. Rayquaza smiled as he looked at Red. Rayquaza remembered Red as that guy who save the Pokemon world from Team Empire and the destruction of all pokemons.... but this time... Rayquaza himself... had to do it! He had to defeat Dark Arceus! He used Quick Attack but Dark Arceus saw that coming and used Protect. Now he used Psychic and threw Rayquaza away. Rayquaza didn't fall in the lava and quickly came back before even hitting the ground! Meanwhile, Mega Charizard X, Zapdos, Articuno and Moltres had started using Roost. They had to come back in the fight to defeat Dark Arceus. Rayqauza used Air Slash and that hit Dark Arceus and then he responded with Psywave. That hurt Rayquaza a little bit but not that much. He could still fight... But he felt tired... Extremely tired... He felt like that evil robot was overpowering such a powerful pokemon like him... He felt like he was going to defeat him... Suddenly, he felt something within him... His glowed in white as he got bigger and some yellow tentacles surrounded him... He had... Mega Evolved...