Pokemon Story 46: Robot Dark Arceus vs. Mega Rayquaza

Mega Charizard X, Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos finally got up. Red looked at them with hope filled in his eyes as the flew again to fight Dark Arceus. The evil robot widened his eyes as he realized that now he had to face Mega Rayquaza, Mega Charizard X, Zapdos, Articuno and Moltres all at the SAME TIME! It went crazy and started using Hyper Beam on Rayquaza who swiftly dodged it and attacked with Swift Attack. That hit Dark Arceus badly. 'I WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED!' he yelled as some light surrounded him. He was using Outrage and was headed for Mega Rayquaza. He rushed to him and it hit Mega Rayquaza badly but suddenly someone used Thunder on him. He turned back just to see Zapdos. Before he could do anything Mega Rayquaza hit him again but this time with Dragon Ascent. He yelled in pain but Articuno used Ice Beam. Now Mega Charizard came in with Flamethrower. Mega Rayquaza used Dragon Tail. Dark Arceus tried to use his most powerful move- Judgement but Articuno used Ice Shard. That destroyed his robotic legs. He yelled in pain as all of them attacked him together. Mega Rayquaza used Hyper Beam. Mega Charizard X used Flamethrower. Articuno used Ice Beam. Moltres used Overheat. Zapdos used Thunder. With all their unity, Dark Arceus finally got defeated and exploded into a thousand pieces. The pieces that fell into the lava... Red gave a sigh as he finally saw that evil robot monster getting defeated... Back in the pokemon world, the humans had defeated the robot pokemons who had betrayed them with the bond between them and their real pokemons! All of the robot pokemons were now destroyed, thanks to the unity of the humans and their pokemons!They had won the war... The Great Robot War... as it shall be known the pokemon history. Back in the forest, Rayquaza thanked Red for the help and flew away again. Red retracted Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos in his Pokeball and rode on Charizard for flying back to the Unova... in Nimbasa City...