Pokemon Story 37: Pressing the Button

Misty tried to punch Roboto but he swiftly dodged it. He grabbed Misty's hand and threw her on the wall of the room. 'You have no idea of my power... stupid girl...' he said. He turned back to press but Misty quickly ran up to him and stopped his hands. She used all her strength to stop him and she was successful. Both of them stumbled down on the floor. Misty punched Roboto right in the head. Both of them got up to fight again... 'You killed Tracey, right?' Misty asked. 'Yeah... with my ROBOTS... HAHHA!' Roboto replied. Misty tried to punch Roboto in anger but he stopped the punch with his hand. Then he threw her on the floor. 'Hahahahahaha....' he murmured as he turned back again... He went near his desk... He pushed the button... Misty widened her eyes... 'No...' she said as she saw the place shaking. The metal body of Robot Arceus suddenly started to fly in mid air as all the plates that Roboto gathered from the real dead Arceus gathered around Dark Robot Arcues and perfectly fit in his body... All the plates instantly turned black... Dark Robot Arceus opened his eyes... Suddenly he started flying even higher into the air... Roboto started laughing... Robot Arceus went to high that it broke through the ceiling... Pieces of the ceiling crumble to the ground as it went up... Suddenly all the dark energy in the universe started to come in his plates and the rest of his body... All the dark energy... Then he started flying somewhere else. 'IT IS GOING SOMEWHERE!' Roboto yelled as he headed out of the room. Robot Serperior followed him. Misty stood up with a sigh... 'This happened just because I lost...' she thought. Suddenly Red came into the room. 'Why did this place start to shake all of a sudden?' he asked. Suddenly he looked up. 'And why is this ceiling open?'

'Because of me...' Misty replied 'I couldn't stop Roboto from pressing the button... I couldn't stop Robot Arceus... now it is the most powerful thing in the entire world... it is even more powerful than the real Arceus...' 'Don't be sad... right now we need to defeat Robot Arceus...' Red said 'I saw Roboto following Robot Arceus... Let's follow him so we can reach him and defeat him!' Misty agreed as both of them ran downstairs... They had to stop Robot Dark Arceus...