Pokemon Story 15: Gastly's Terror

Jessie, James and Meowth went back to Roboto. They quickly went inside the building and climbed up the stairs. Roboto was working on a Venasaur robot pokemon... 'So, what happened?' he asked, keeping his screwdriver on the desk. 'We were unable to defeat them...' Jessie said 'They were too strong! Like one was a Pokemon Champion, another a Gym Leader and another one had a Scizor which is a powerful pokemon!' 'So... you didn't succeed...' Robot calmly replied. Then he suddenly burst out "THIS IS THE FIRST FAIL FROM YOU! YOU LOST TO A BUNCH OF KIDS! GET IT! KIDS! HOW WERE YOU ASH'S MOST LOYAL AND TRUSTED MINIONS??? UGHHH! Looks like I will have to send someone better than you to fight them now..." Robot Ghastly suddenly emerged out of nowhere. Robot smiled as he said "Just the pokemon I was looking for this job! Now finish it Gastly... They are in Nimbasa City... I saw it from my camera..." Gastly laughed a little bit and then disappeared into thin air again. Robot turned to Team Rocket. 'You people have to do some job after all...' he said 'So go start findng the last plate of Arceus once again...' They sighed as they got out of the room. On the other side, Robot Gastly had reached Nimbasa City... Suddenly he started using Dark Pulse everywhere as he laughed... He suddenly caught everyone's attention. 'A ROBOT POKEMON IS ATTACKING US!' a man yelled 'Now how will we stop it? These are more powerful than normal pokemon!' 'Let's try at least!' another person said as he took out his Leavanny! It attacked Robot Ghastly but it quickly used Protect and then laughed. He quickly attacked with Confuse Ray. Leavanny got confused and attacked herself only... Now Robot Ghastly ended the battle with a barrage of Shadow Balls and finally, a Will-O-Wisp! Everyone was shocked to see how powerful Gastly was... The trainer retracted Leavanny and ran away. Suddenly all the other people started panicking and running away too as Gastly just laughed...