Pokemon Story 5: The Mysterious Scientist

Back in Kalos, the Professor who was distributing the robot pokemons sat on his chair with a smile. The professor had white hair, a white suit and some goggles. He took off the goggles... The lights were off... He was just having some rest... He smiled thinking about the terror he had caused in the Pokemon world. 'Soon all the Pokemon robots will betray their trainers... and take over the Pokemon World!' he thought 'My target, especially, are Gym Leader Misty and Kanto Champion Red... they made me lose my job as a scientist in Team Empire by leaving the team in ruins! Now I will rise once again... I have some people from Team Rocket alongside me too... and of course, all my robot pokemons...' Suddenly his best robot pokemon came in the room... His robot Ghastly... 'Did you attack Red and Misty?' the Professor asked. 'I tried to attack Misty but both of them had powerful pokemons... If I didn't escape they could have destroyed me...' The Professor got up from the chair. 'I didn't expect this from you...' he said 'You are the best robot pokemon made by ME, Professor Roboto!' Ghastly looked down. 'Sorry...' he softly said 'But this is not going to happen again... Anyways, you told we would be going to another region today... Which region is it?' 'Unova... a region which got rebuilt even after Team Empire had completely destroyed it...' Professor Roboto said 'All the regions that Team Empire destroyed got rebuilt... ugh... but anyways, we are going there since they have way better technology... I will start distributing even more powerful pokemons from their so it would be easier for the robots to betray their trainers and defeat their normal pokemons...'

The professor announce that he was going to Unova through a speaker.... He even told he would be distributing even more robot pokemons once he gets... Maybe, even Legendary and Mythical robot pokemons... On the other side, Red and Misty got into their plane for Kalos... They didn't know they were going in the wrong region... Professor Roboto headed for Unova by a plane as Misty and Red headed to Kalos by a plane...