Pokemon Story 19: Knowing About Roboto

One of the people said "Did the professor do some mistake while building this robot pokemon?" That caught Red and Misty's attention. 'You know the professor?' Misty suddenly asked. 'Yeah, he is a great man!' the person replied. 'What's his name?' Red asked. 'Professor Roboto!' the person replied. 'Where does he live?' Red asked again. The person now became confused... Then he replied with "I don't exactly know... I mean he never really stays in one place for too long... some days earlier he was in Kalos and now he is here, in Unova... he loves to live in tall buildings... So he is probably living in a tall building and making more of his fantastic robot pokemons! He is probably in this city... Since this city's great electricity will help him make more robot pokemons..." Red and Misty's face brightened up. 'So, after all we came to the right place!' Tracey said with a smile. 'But we still have to find him...' Misty said. She looked serious... 'Yeah, we also have to learn about his goal...' Red said... 'Oh, I know what his goal is!' the person said. Red and Misty yelled at once "WHAT IS IT?" right at the person. He got scared a little bit but finally told it "His goal is actually to bring back our GOD! The Evil Mastermind also known as Ash Ketchum had once destroyed the real Arceus with hi powerful weapon... From then on our GOD was dead and only Rayquaza protected us from any danger as he was our Peacekeeper from then on... He wants to create the most powerful robot pokemon that ever existed... A ROBOT ARCEUS!" Red and Misty widened their eyes. 'But that would give him world destroying powers!' Misty yelled 'All these robot pokemons seem to attack their trainer anyways... the robot pokemons always betray the trainers like we saw... If Robot Arceus comes... Then he would probably betray the entire world and destroy it... I don't like the idea of a robot pokemons with godly powers and that also under the control of a man...'

The person smiled... 'Roboto is a great man...' he said with a smile. Misty ignored it... Red and Misty had to find Roboto before he could complete his mission... On the other side, Roboto was seeing all of this through his camera... 'You can never stop me!' he thought with a smile...