Pokemon Story 43: Mega Charizard X vs. Dark Arceus

Red touched his stone... Charizard's Mega Stone glowed as he Mega Evolved into MEGA CHARIZARD! 'Oh, another toy to play with!' Dark Arceus laughed 'NICE!' Red smiled as he yelled 'DRAGON TAIL!' Mega Charizard quickly went near Dark Arceus and used Dragon Tail but that did nothing. 'Ugh...' Red murmured 'Missed by just an inch...' 'DRAGON CLAW!' he yelled 'REPEAT IF HE DODGES AGAIN!' Charizard did use Dragon Claw but Dark Arceus dodged it again. He gave another Dragon Claw. He dodged again. Another Dragon Claw. He dodged it again. Another Dragon Claw. He dodged it again. Another Dragon Claw. HE DODGED IT AGAIN! A Dragon tail. It hit him hard. Red smiled. 'NICE!' he yelled. Mega Charizard didn't miss this golden opportunity and used Flamethrower. He didn't stop... He just let the blue fire out of his mouth. Dark Arceus felt a little pain. Some of his inner robotic parts were melting... He somehow used Hydro Pump and unleashed it on Mega Charizard X. It hit him and he groaned in pain. He quickly flew out with his blue dragon wings before the Hydro Pump could do him any more damage. Suddenly blue fire surrounded Mega Charizard X as Red widened his eyes... 'Could this be?' he thought. Blue fire had now circled all of Mega Charizard X... 'BLUE FLARE BLITZ?' Red thought. He smiled. Charizard went towards Dark Arceus with full speed but he used Protect. The Flare Blitz hit right on that shield. Even Dark Arceus was having trouble maintaining that shield now... 'How... are you so powerful?' he asked to Charizard. Charizard in return just gave a growl and then continued with his Flare Blitz. Red started to cheer Charizard now... Finally the shield broke and the Flare Blitz hit the evil Arceus. That almost did nothing to him and instead he attacked with Aqua Jet.That sent Charizard flying into the ground but unlike Mega Mewtwo Y he fell in between the crack of the ground... into the lava... just like Misty... 'NO!' Red yelled as he fell. Dark Arceus laughed. 'How many more shall you lose today?' he asked with an evil laugh. Red had lost all his hope... He just looked at The Robot Dark Arceus... 'You... truly are powerful...' he thought as he stared at him. Suddenly he could hear a powerful growl. He turned just to see lava dropping of from the edges of two giant black and blue wings... Mega Charizard X emerged from the lava... Lava doesn't affect Mega Charizard.... Red smiled as he saw his first pokemon rise back... again...