Pokemon Story 4: An Evil Nurse

Suddenly Red and Misty saw Nurse Joy rushing to them... 'What happened?' Misty asked as Nurse Joy reached them. She took a moment to breathe, then told "I thought that a Robot Chansey would be better and faster for curing patients... but now it's not listening to me and getting out of control! It's giving pokemons the wrong medicines and when me and my original Chansey tried to stop it, it overpowered us! You people defeated Team Empire... please help me!" Red and Misty looked at each other. Then both said "OKAY!" as they followed Nurse Joy and hurried to the Pokemon Center. The Chansey now had red eyes... Glowing red eyes... It was trying to pour water on Charmander's tail! 'STOP!' Red yelled as he ran towards Chansey and slapped the glass of water on the floor. The Charmander quickly escaped from Robot Chansey's wrath and ran away. Red took out his Rhydon. Robot Chansey attacked Rhydon but he turned on his driller which destroyed her. She was a robot, henceforth made out of metal, so the driller easily defeated her. 'Good job...' Red said to Rhydon as he got him back in his pokeball. 'Which Professor is making these robots?' Misty asked to Nurse Joy. 'I don't know his name... but he lives in Kalos... he is distributing his new inventions from there!' Nurse Joy explained 'I am confused how my robot turned against me...' 'It's not just you!' Red said 'Even a robot Charizard turned against its trainer on the road... This thing is happening everywhere... and so it might get very dangerous!' Nurse Joy looked surprised. 'Guess we have to return to Kalos again to stop this thing...' Misty said... 'Yeah, we don't even know the goal of the Evil Professor in Kalos...' Red replied 'What does he even want?' Soon they got out of the Pokemon Center and Nurse Joy took care of the Charmander... 'Char Char!' Charmander said with Joy as Nurse Joy cured him...