Pokemon Story 11: The Pokemon Artist

'What "other" reason are you going for?' Tracey asked. 'Well, we are actually going there to find the scientist that is creating all these robot pokemons!' Misty explained 'These robot pokemons have become popular all of a sudden just because they are more powerful but they are also dangerous since I and my friend, Red, saw some robot pokemons betraying their own trainers. And here, in Kalos, one robot Greninja was even trying to finish his own trainer... Also it's about the bond between a pokemon and a trainer... power isn't the real thing...' Tracey looked confused. 'But those robot pokemons are nice...' he said 'They are helpful and all, you know...' 'NO!' Red interrupted 'They are not! They are betraying their trainers!' 'Okay fine!' Tracey replied 'I will come along with you and help in your mission... since I too want to see who is suddenly creating all these robot pokemons and why...' All of them finally got into the plane for Unova and set off to UNOVA! Back in the lab of Roboto, he was trying to make Darkrai even more powerful... Suddenly he looked up to see something on his screen. He saw a plane... 'Why is the flying camera recording a plane?' he thought 'Isn't it supposed to record Red and Misty, those kids who brought down Team Empire and made me lose my job?' He was confused... Then he finally realized it. 'What if... they are in a plane?' he thought 'But where are they going? Let me see by zooming in...' He saw the words "Kalos to Unova" written on the plane... He widened his eyes. 'So, they are coming... to UNOVA?' he said 'HERE? Oh, it will be fun! I would love to get my revenge on them for defeating Team Empire...' He called Jessie, James and Meowth. 'They are coming here...' he began 'When they come you shall defeat them... Mastermind trusted you people the most... you must be good...' 'Yes we are!' James said with a smile 'We will take care of them...' Roboto smiled...