Pokemon Story 22: The Last Plate

Red and Misty checked many buildings but still didn't find Roboto... Now only some of the buildings were left to check... On the other side, Smeargle had got Arceus' last plate! 'Where did you find it?' Roboto said with a grin as he picked up the plate... 'A Pokemon Collector had taken it...' Smeargle replied 'At first he was not willing to give me this plate... but then I threatened to destroy all his other Pokemon collections... Only then did he give me this...' Roboto laughed. 'Very well then...' Robot Mega Gengar said 'It looks like the time has finally come... The time to destroy the pokemon world forever...' Roboto smiled. 'Yeah...' he began 'But first we must destroy it from the inside... First we will tell ALL the pokemon robots to reveal and attack their trainers... That will weaken this pokemon world... and then after we weaken them... I shall summon Robot Dark Arceus! People will think I built Arceus to save them from the terror of the Pokemon robots... But NO, Dark Arceus will destroy them all! Dark Arceus would be even more powerful than normal Arceus... The most powerful robot pokemon ever!' Mega Gengar laughed. Roboto laughed too. 'But before I press the button for all the robot pokemons to betray their trainers... I must start working on Dark Arceus, now that I have all the plates of the original dead Arceus...' Roboto added. Mega Gengar smiled. 'And me and Team Rocket will take care of Red and Misty, right?' he asked. 'RIGHT!' Roboto yelled back with a crazy laugh 'They will find us soon enough... I have got to finish my job before that... After I work a little on Dark Arceus... I will finally press the "Betray Button" and all the robots will betray the humans... My favorite moment will come when the robot Voltorbs and Electrodes will start destroying themselves and cause so much harm to the pokemon world!' Red and Misty had to find Roboto before he pressed his "Betray Button" and before he makes Robot Dark Arceus...