Pokemon Story 34: Red vs. Robot Mega Gengar

Roboto tried to catch Misty's hand but she into the room. 'I will not let you press this button!' she yelled. Roboto laughed. 'We shall see that...' he said as he came into the room too... Meanwhile, Red vs. Robot Mega Gengar still carried on in front of the building. 'Moltres, use Flamethrower!' Red yelled. Moltres used Flame Thrower but Mega Gengar avoided it. Then he laughed as he used Night Shade on Moltres... That did nothing... Moltres attacked again but still mega Gengar dodged it. 'I am going to lose if it keeps dodging like this...' Red thought 'I am going to have to think of something to defeat it...' Suddenly Mega Gengar used Shadow Ball on Red himself. That completely caught him off guard and he fell back to the ground. 'You thought I was gonna play fair and square, huh?' he said with a laugh. Red just looked at the robot with hatred. Suddenly Moltres hit Mega Gengar by using Steel Wings. He fell on the ground too. Red quickly got up and punched it a few times. That did nothing. He even tried to destroy it with his elbow but that didn't work either. Before he could land another attack, it got up again and this this straight up punched Red with one of it's hands. Red fell back again. 'Trying to fight me, huh?' he yelled. Red got up, again... Mega Gengar just laughed. Suddenly he sensed something... Something coming from the back.... Something hot... He quickly got up and dodged the Flamethrower... 'No cheating... bird...' he yelled. He quickly went near Moltres and punched her so hard she fainted. Red was amazed... 'Y-you... took down a legendary p-pokemon... without even having a type a-advantage...' he said with pure terror in his eyes. 'Well yeah, robot pokemons are more powerful than normal pokemons and I am a MEGA Robot Pokemon so of course I can beat a normal legendary, you fool!' Robot Mega Gengar yelled back. Red quickly retracted Moltres. Then he smiled...He took out another Pokeball... His smile widened as he took out his Charizard... Mega Gengar laughed it off... Then Red took out something from his pocket... Something shiny... A stone... A mega stone... 'Glad I got this built...' he said as he tapped on it... Charizard skin turned black as blue fire started to emerge from it's mouth... He had now become MEGA CHARIZARD X! 'Huh...' Mega Gengar said 'Mega vs Mega... we will see... huh...' He smiled...