Pokemon Story 33: Misty's Horror

Misty climbed up the stairs and quickly opened the door. It was not the right room... She went to another room and slammed open the door... It was not the right room either... Roboto wasn't there... neither was any unfinished Robot Arceus or any other robot pokemons... Now she went to the last room and slowly opened the door. She saw Roboto yelling "HAHAHA! I completed it! Finally, I made the robotic body of Dark Arceus... I also put the dark energy sucking power into it... All I need to do is press this button! HAHAHHA! Oh my god... I AM SO HAPPY!" Then peeped in the room through the little gap of the door and saw the most horrifying thing ever... Tracey's body lay on the floor... blood coming out through his stomach and spreading everywhere around him. Misty was so shocked she went back a few steps with her hands covering her mouth... She was in pure terror... Her eyes became moist.... 'No...' she murmured 'H-h-how... Wh... Ohno... Ahh..' She was panicking.... Suddenly Roboto heard a little noise outside. He turned his head... He saw the door was open a little bit. 'WHO IS IT?' he yelled. 'Ohno...' Misty thought 'I think he saw me...' Suddenly her head bumped into something. She turned around just to see a creepy, robotic Shuppet... Now she couldn't hold it... She screamed loudly... Roboto ran to the corridor, now knowing someone must be there... He opened the door completely just to see Misty... He smiled.. 'Finally, you are here...' he said, still smiling 'The one who defeated Team Empire... The one who defeated The Mastermind... Water Gym Leader Misty.... I was so busy in working for another robot pokemon I forgot to see my screen...' 'What screen?' Misty asked. 'The screen that gives me the video recorded by a camera that records you and Red... since you two are my enemies...' Roboto replied as he looked up... He saw the camera hovering around them... He quickly caught it with his hand...'Why are WE your enemies?' Misty asked, confused. 'Because you two are the ones who defeated The Mastermind and Team Empire...' Roboto replied 'I WORKED FOR TEAM EMPIRE... and now since that is gone... BECAUSE OF YOU TWO.... I will have my revenge... I will complete Ash's DREAM! I will erase all real pokemons from existence...' Misty widened her eyes... Now she understood his real goal... She put two and two together to figure out that he would use Dark Arceus for doing it... 'But Ash didn't want robot pokemons to live either... he wanted ANY pokemon to live...' 'Doesn't matter now... I will now replace real pokemons with robots and my robots will rule the world... I will rule humans and destroy their pokemons!' Roboto said. He started laughing... Misty was horrified...